What's your favourite book? Or book series?

Mine would have to be the Game of Thrones series, The Shining and the Inheritance Cycle

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Harry Potter was way better than I expected. About as awesome as everyone else made it sound. So that one.

Also, the Percy Jackson books (both Greek and Roman series).

Chronicles of Narnia, probably the most life-changing/thoughtful series, and also a great read. Also probably the one I've read the most.

• Ah yes, I remember Harry Potter (of course) and the Percy Jackson novels. I tried getting into the Egyptian series, Kane Chronicles I think? Never really had the time to read much but I liked both them. Never read Chronicles of Narnia though :P

• Yeah I'd read Chronicles of Narnia they're fantastic.

What Girls Said 2

• harry potter, no matter how many times I reread the series I stay up all night just to finish

• Lol reminds me of when I pretended to go to sleep but was actually reading books under the covers

• I have way to many to choose from every one book I buy is because it is a favorite and will be read many times over

What Guys Said 4

• Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz.

• my favorite series is call The powder mage trilogy, it combines magic with the era of the industrial revolution. it is fucking awesome. my second favorite is the Temeraire series, which combines the Napoleonic wars with dragons who serve as the air force

• 0|0
  • It's Your Move by Josh Altman