Do you think people with down syndrome should be allowed to drive?

• Yes I think they should
    36% (4)43% (6)40% (10)Vote
  • No I think they shouldn't even if they pass their drivers permit and drivers test I don't feel safe with them on the road
    64% (7)57% (8)60% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• If they can pass the test they shouldn't be discriminated against.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i wanna say no, but there are enough retards on the road that i'm kinda surprised they don't have down's syndrome

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If they pass their driving test then why not, if they managed to get it, it means they can drive a car

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty sure the majority can't pass it. Maybe if they have mosaic down but not regular.

0|0
    0|0
  • No hate but i dont think they should be on the road they can be easily distracted

0|0
    0|0
    • Well then using that logic we shouldn't allow people with adhd to drive or people who do their make up in their car mirror.

• Show All
    • dont ask questions if your just gonna be bias for your own opinion

• I am not I am just playing devils advocate or angels adversary whatever helps you sleep at night :)

What Guys Said 8

• What is down syndrome. That is people that are depressed isn't it?

0|1
    0|0
  • i mean driving isn´t exactly the most mentally demanding task. if they have the mental capacity to learn it, i don´t see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how well they can drive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Its retardation on a little different level. They all look like this guy

http://compose21.com/img/145084202.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • this is not for voting i guess , it is just medical and legal. and they can't have this responsibility. becoz it is dangerous , concerns people life

0|0
    0|0
  • YEa but only on down-slopes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you let an alcoholic drunk drive?

0|0
    0|0
    • They still basically do in America cause if you killed someone while drunk you basically get a slap on the wrist all you get is a year and a fine wow that drunk guy sure learned his lesson yawn!

• @blondfrog A down syndrome person is in all respects comparable to a drunk person.

• Presuming they were able to pass the test I suppose. There is no value to discriminatory behavior.

0|1
    0|0