Do you think people with down syndrome should be allowed to drive?

• Yes I think they should
  • No I think they shouldn't even if they pass their drivers permit and drivers test I don't feel safe with them on the road

Most Helpful Girl

• If they can pass the test they shouldn't be discriminated against.

Most Helpful Guy

• i wanna say no, but there are enough retards on the road that i'm kinda surprised they don't have down's syndrome

What Girls Said 3

• If they pass their driving test then why not, if they managed to get it, it means they can drive a car

• Pretty sure the majority can't pass it. Maybe if they have mosaic down but not regular.

• No hate but i dont think they should be on the road they can be easily distracted

• Well then using that logic we shouldn't allow people with adhd to drive or people who do their make up in their car mirror.

• dont ask questions if your just gonna be bias for your own opinion

• I am not I am just playing devils advocate or angels adversary whatever helps you sleep at night :)

What Guys Said 8

• What is down syndrome. That is people that are depressed isn't it?

• i mean driving isn´t exactly the most mentally demanding task. if they have the mental capacity to learn it, i don´t see why not.

• I think it depends on how well they can drive.

• Its retardation on a little different level. They all look like this guy

http://compose21.com/img/145084202.jpg

• this is not for voting i guess , it is just medical and legal. and they can't have this responsibility. becoz it is dangerous , concerns people life

• YEa but only on down-slopes.

• Would you let an alcoholic drunk drive?

• They still basically do in America cause if you killed someone while drunk you basically get a slap on the wrist all you get is a year and a fine wow that drunk guy sure learned his lesson yawn!

• @blondfrog A down syndrome person is in all respects comparable to a drunk person.

• Presuming they were able to pass the test I suppose. There is no value to discriminatory behavior.