Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?

Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
"Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its emblematic animal is the lion and its colours are scarlet and gold."

"Ravenclaw values intelligence, knowledge, and wit. Its emblematic animal is the eagle, and its colours are blue and bronze."

"Hufflepuff values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play. Its emblematic animal is the badger, and Yellow and Black are its colours."

"Slytherin house values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness and was founded by Salazar Slytherin. Its emblematic animal is the serpent, and its colours are emerald green and silver."

• Gryffindor
  • Ravenclaw
  • Hufflepuff
  • Slytherin

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I think I may be a mix of a Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw

More of a Hufflepuff though XD

• which house do you belong to, asker?

• Ah, I see. Pottermore has changed quite a lot since it launched, and I've heard that the quiz has changed a little as well. I haven't retaken the quiz since the update though. It should be pretty accurate still, especially if you haven't taken it before.

• I will deffinitely stop by again then :D

What Guys Said 21

• im a mix of them all. i can't choose lol. like I can't even decide based on which trait I think i accurately represent the most, its an even mix I'd say.

• I'm a Ravenclaw. I always rely on my quick wit to get me out of awkward situations. I value knowledge and scientific truth as well.

• Slytherin, hands down. It's a pretty good mix of the other 3 houses in my opinion.

• Hard to say... I fell like I belong in all of them.
    But Gryffindor or Ravenclaw would fit my personality best, I believe.

• I got Ravenclaw 😎

• Seems like majority on gag are in Ravenclaw. :D I'm somewhat surprised, since people seem to automatically bandwagon into Gryffindor because of how it was portrayed in the books and movies.

• No I swear it's the house I was sorted in :(

• That's what they all say 😜

• Ravenclaw sounds like me👍

• Ravenclaw just because I want to possess intelligence, knowledge and wit. Hufflepuff would have been perfect but no intelligence in its traits.

• You don't have to match with all traits. Hufflepuffers can be intelligent too. :)

• Oh alright. Bye Ravenclaw, I'll move over to Hufflepuff haha. What faction do you belong to?

• I'm in Gryffindor!

• I'm a Hufflepuff but I hate badgers. D:

• According to Pottermore, I'm a Hufflepuff 👍🏼

• Ravenclaw

• Gryffindor would be mine.

• I'm hufflepuff, 'cause I'm that guy that always wants to have around but whose absence bothers nobody.

• Hey now, Hufflepuffers make great friends that people value deeply. If your absence doesn't bother anyone, then you're choosing the wrong people to befriend.

• I was just kidding :D

• hmm going only by the descriptions... Ravenclaw!

• Probably Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff.

• bitch, im going to run that place.

• Either Gryffindor or Slytherin. probably Gryffindor.

• i did the official test by J K Rowling and got 89% gryffindor

• I'm kind of a snob, so Slytherin

• Thing is, I only lack some of the hufflepuff traits. Outside of that all of these are things I would happily use to describe myself.

• Then you're in Hufflepuff! :)

• Need to make an account and what not for that when I googled. So well, RIP.

• You just have to sign up with your email and then confirm it lol. Pottermore is said to have the most accurate test, seeing as it's JKR's own site. :D But that's cool, no worries.

• I thought the hat was to tell me?

• Well yes, but the sorting hat takes your opinion into consideration, and will sort you based on the qualities you have. I listed all the general qualities above, most people are usually drawn to at least one or two houses more strongly than others. You could always take the test at Pottermore :P

• Report back to me once you're done :D

• Slytherin.

What Girls Said 22

• Just took the Pottermore test. The Sorting Hat put me to Gryffindor. I like the sound of Slytherin best though. X)

• I'd say hufflepuff.

• I'm a Hufflepuff~

• I believe I'm a Ravenclaw.

• I consider myself Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff

but in reality , am a slytherin

• I'm Ravenclaw, definitely :D

• I'm a Gryffindor at heart, always!

• Hufflepuff probably.

• I'm a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor. :D

• Gryffindor. Because my heart is bigger than my fears. 😊

• I'm definitely a Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• I'm a Hufflepuff! <3 But I'd also do pretty well in Slytherin.

• Hufflepuff-Slytherin is a pretty unusual combo!

• They're actually really common. Both houses are insanely loyal to those who they love - Slytherin may be more about family loyalty than Hufflepuff, but still very loyal. They're both incredibly hard working and go after what they want. They're both team-oriented houses where not one person is really on their own or doing things just for themselves, they work together. They're also the two houses most likely to be misinterpreted, one as weak and the other as evil :P

• Yes of course, they're very similar in that sense. But when people say they're in-between different houses, I think Gryffindor-Slytherin, Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw-Gryffindor, Ravenclaw-Slytherin and Hufflepuff-Gryffindor are the most common. I don't think I've seen anyone say Hufflepuff-Slytherin before :D but then again I'm not very active within the actual HP community so what do I know haha.

• Hufflepuff

• I've taken a few quizes XD
    Ravenclaw or Slytherin

• Ravenclaw.

• slytherin... mwaha

• I could fit in to any of the houses and do well. would some of the people who follow me tell me what they think.

• Hmmmm I possess all trait's, but I'd have to say either between Gryffindor or Ravenclaw the most.

• Yeah, most people have traits that apply to all or some of the houses :)

• I'm leaning towards Slytherin more though cause I wanna be EVILLLLL mwahahaaa, but then the goody too shoes in me say's little bish chill u ain't bout that life. #ILovePuppies 😂but them I'm like I f**k it I can be chilling as a Hufflepuff. Ughhh I really can't decide #asker ☺this question is tougher than is tougher than kanye west's finger in the butt*grabs chin and ponders*

• @lumos ummm yeahhh I'm kinda strange lol don't judge me? lmao

• none! i'd be a muggle

• Ah, I see. Sure you wouldn't be some type of mythological creature then? :P

• i took the sorting hat test to sate my curiosity and i got gryffindor! i thought i was gonna get ravenclaw or hufflepuff since i'm not super daring but the results have spoken lmao

• I'd like to say Gryffindor but I'm kinda in between Gryffindor & hufflepuff

• You could always take the official test at Pottermore if you want to find out which one you belong to. :D

• Slytherin, no questions asked