Guys, what are your thoughts on stretch marks?

I'm in pretty good shape, but I was really big as a kid. I'm 17 now and I have stretch marks on my thighs, breasts, and like 2 on each hip hahahaha and I hate them!! I've gotten into great shape lately and I love my body, but I still am afraid wearing swimsuits to the beach or getting intimate with a guy because I don't know how other people will react to my stretch marks. Guys, what do you think about stretch marks?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Everybody seems to have stretch marks many guys do too. If you are really worried about it, try using a stretch mark cream.

• Not an issue. Stay fit and tan a little and they will be almost unnoticeable. You are young enough that with time they will fade a little as well.

• Most guys are only interested in you. They probably won't even notice the stretch marks. Those that do won't be bothered. Put on that cozy! Enjoy the beach! Your no different to any other lady! Please stop worrying.

• Don't care as long as they are not severe. Most guys won't even notice them so stop worrying.

• Why do you care? You're in a great shape and you're comfortable with your body, it shouldn't bother you!

• I know a girl who was a swimsuit model, after a baby she refused to go to the beach with friends. She had to keep guys away with a stick, I doubt any would have stopped trying after seeing stretch marks... try coco butter and Vaseline. No normal guy will care.

• I think nothing of them, basically everyone has them.

• No biggie. They will also slowly fade

• I like stretch marks, it means you're a woman.

• I don't mind them I love the girl just the same

• I think theyre kinda hot actually but im probably crazy i dunno

• I don't like seeing them on the stomach much but it's ok where you have them and you can get rid of them to some degree, other guys won't care much so it's not that big a deal

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly almost everyone has them, they're not bad and we can't control them, to not date someone because of stretch marks is ridiculous, I started getting them when I was 16 and still have them on my hips, haven't had any complaints.

• My only thought on stretch marks is that they are some cool lightning tattoos that make your body that more beautiful. They're just part of your body and how it changes and grows. You should love them.

• I am interesting in reading the male comments because I have small stretch marks and i'm not fond of them.

• I know I am not a guy but I have been through the same experience as that
    U can use stretch mark cream
    It is originally made for pregnant women ( that's how I found it )
    But I works on any stretch marks