What would your EULOGY say if you died today?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want you to bury me upside down so the whole world can kiss my ass GOODNIGHT! I wanna go out full and happy... therefore my eulogy would read"Here lies... one of the craziest yet realest and most beautifulesy mf's walking today. Her over the shoulder boulder holders were full of milk and she had an ass that wouldn't quit, may this little nasty slightly funny and educated mf rest in hell... cause that's where the party is at and she wants to be a legend lol. Her final word's were... Damn! Does that mean it'll burn when I pee now?" @CHARismatic110 @tdieseler

What Guys Said 25

• In my religion (whether I follow it or not immaterial) we are cremated, no speeches, no eulogy :D (and thankfully so lol)

• Here lies the guy who died on his 28th birthday lol

• He never backed down!!! And was loyal to his friends, always.

• Hmn,
    Well, if I had a eulogy
    It'd probably talk about how important I was to my family and friends and such,
    You wishing me well in the next life.
    However its likely my mother would want to give me a catholic funeral mass, which means no eulogy from my recollection

• But what I'd like,
      After my orgams are harvested for transplant.
      No funeral, no eulogy, cremate me, then have those closest to in life sprinkle my ashes in Maines great north woods, (I'd ask to be buried there but thats sadly illegal.) at least five miles from the road. Wish me well in the afterlife, then for them to get hammer and play my favorite First person shooters in celebration.

• Kind of a dark question lol, but i'll give it a go.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to pay our deepest respects to our friend and much loved muppet. He's probably down in hell right now, so he'd want us to keep things informal here, as well as... infernal.

My apologies! I realise for some of you this is a solemn occasion but the truth is, he wouldn't have wanted someone wasting theirs and everyone else's time moping about the fact that he is finally shot of you all for good. Sorry, mother-in-law I'm just telling it how it is! Anyway, as we know he was quite the practical joker and he did leave a specific warning that most of you here today could expect something of that nature to be waiti... hang on he's moving...

• lool u are a much loved muppet :D i thought eulogy was the sentence on the grave but now i realize its the short story people say about u

• @chintita Yeah, the gravestone inscription is called an epitaph.

• Then you shouldn't have answered if it offends you

• "This guy right here was a dumbass when he chose his GAG username. Don't be like this guy"

• well mine would say,
    never lie to anyone, specially not to yourself. And never think that life can't get any worst, life always have a plan to get worst,. so just hope for the best and ready for the worst.

• ".. and now his watch has ended."

• good oneee, but tht means u can't have a wife, hold any land or father any children right now...

• @chintita well i wasn't born in a house so i would never hold any land either way. i could be one of Robert Baratheon's bastards though, you never know 😂😝 but the part about the wife and children is gonna be hard for me lol. maybe I'd be allowed to have a girlfriend? the oaths don't say anything about that.. XD

• Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. We all are given but one life and for nerdvana, it was more then enough

• Pure Awesomeness

• "He was awesome, write that down."

• He was an idiot that believed in making Amurrica great again and living by the golden rule. He treated everyone like shit because that is exactly how he wanted to be treated. Funeral's over!

• He was a big asshole :)

• Bury me with dank memes.

• Here lies the... You know what I quit.
    I'm tired of this cra he was way too young.

• Probably nothing.

• "Laters..."

• He sure had fun.

• What loser dies at 26 ?

• "lol bye"

• "Please bring me back at any cost."

• He lived, nobody knew him, he died.

• there once lived an ugly guy who no one loved... the end
    nothing to see here folks (all empty seats) move along

What Girls Said 6