Is it TRUE muscles and height do not matter if a girl is attracted to your face?

I was told height and muscles do not matter if a girl finds ur face and ur personality attractive...
do you think this is true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Face is MUCH less important than body.

Seriously-- Almost EVERY boy's face will start to look good if he gets shredded.

When a boy loses bodyfat, he also loses facial fat, and things like cheekbones, square jawline, etc. WILL begin to emerge.
    As long as the boy isn't a total idiot about styling his hair, and doesn't have some weird hipster shit going on with his facial hair... his face WILL look good by the time he gets into the single-digit bodyfat percentages.

Yep.

So... Face is almost irrelevant here. I swear.

Besides. It's not like you can put a paper bag over a boy's whole body, now.
    <3

Most Helpful Guy

• face is important to many girls
    height is important to many girls
    muscles are important to many girls

• Muscles isn't important to most (down to Earth) girls.

If a girl likes you besides the fact that you're not particularly muscly... she likes you for who you are not what you are. Real talk.

• @consultantisback check out my opinion, that was basically a direct blow hahaha :D

• @chintita just basement dweller video gamer nerds with pizza stains pissed off at girls and the world you know? no worries lmao

What Girls Said 15

• True as long as he's taller then me

• That's true, only way your face could look different is if you had extra body fat that made you over weight.

• yes, they matter. the whole package matters. no matter how attractive a guys face is if he's grossly overweight or more than slightly muscular, I will be completely turned off.

• The wannabe body builders on here are going to be thinking "What the hell... I thought girls loved muscly guys the size of Hulk!" bahahaha!

• @WombRaider yea, I get guys asking about that on here a lot. I don't know why so many guys assume every woman wants the same thing.

• I think the face matters, but if a guy isn't 6 foot tall is okay. But if he's very, very short or terribly out of shape, then the face won't make up for that totally.

• It's true in most cases. Especially if you're still taller than her (even if just an inch) and if you're not like... overweight.

• Me = NEED the whole package = face & body & height.

FACT: Each girl has THEIR OWN preference/s.

• nah muscles > all

• If he's shorter than me it does but otherwise no, as long as he's slim.

• It's true because the face is more important for me than muscles, but I wouldn't date a hot guy who's shorter than me.

• In short women are attracted to already preset genetic traits in men: face, body, height and race.

You born below average in face/height and women majority of the time will not feel any physical attraction to you.

On the other hand. A woman can be fat from over eating and go to the gym.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...964e12ff1b.jpg

And shoot up 3-4 points in attractiveness among the male gender.

Why lift when it's all about the face?

• @BubbleBoy69 False, false and false.
      1) Those girls are not the majority of girls. A short girl will date anyone as long as he's taller than her. And the girl you chose is 4'9. I just think she has a complex with her height.
      2) Yes, taller guys are more handsome, but it's the way it is hun. It's the same with men wanting a woman with large hips and big boobs. Not every girl has them but these girls have boyfriends and guys that think they're hot.
      3) The comparison between the guy with ugly facial features and the girl with ugly facial features is just stupid. If the girl gets more like it's only because she's a girl. And girls do not react the same way as those horny guy teens on instagram lmao.

• 1. Well it's your words against mine on this one. Agree to disagree.

3. Again it wasn't a comparison of ugly guy/ugly girl. I was showing a woman who was overweight lose weight and become fit. Doing so she has dramatically increased her market value in sexual/relationship game and will have more men willing to want to have sex with her and commit to her. On the flip side a man who isn't born with a nice face and is not tall will receive only on small increase in female interested in him even with a nice body.

In summary: A woman's worth goes up big time for being in shape and having a nice boy. It's along the same lines to an average/ugly guy who ends up jumping in social status/becoming rich.

• Depends. Are you a lot shorter than me? No matter how insanely gorgeous that face is it isn't going to work. Now, if your the same height as me, not severely overweight and you don't need to be buff but your face is gorgeous it can work out,

• Depends on the girl. I care about face and body but not height.

• Pretty much. Your body type is something that you usually can change

• Very true.

• True, as long as he is taller than me. Face comes first

A guy could be tall and muscular but if his face looks unattractive to me it will not work

• Yes, it's totally true.

What Guys Said 18

• Every girl is different so it's hard to say, but on average I believe face > height > muscles.

Now this doesn't mean that a good looking face will make up for an awful body, because it won't, but a guy with a good face and an average body/height, will be a lot more successful in picking up girls, than the polar opposite. I don't know about everyone else, but throughout my experience, the guys with the face of a model, always outperformed the guys who had a body of an athlete.

• Guy with nice body and height say that face matters most. Guy with excellent face but gangly body say body matters most. Guy with nice personality but no face or body say face and body matters most.

No one is having sex. Women can not be catered to.

• One study found that men preferred hot bodies for short-term and beautiful faces for long-term mating.

"Women were more interested in a man’s face for both short- or long-term relationships"

healthland.time.com/.../

• NO, that isn't true.

Actually, let me put it this way. While it is true that many women do prefer a face and a personality over muscles and height, the fact is that "ceteris paribus" (All other things being the same), they will take the taller and/or more muscled man, given two men of equally nice faces and personalities.

• I'd like to ask the opposite:
    "Is it true that muscles and height do not matter if a girl is NOT attracted to your face?"

maybe post this one too.. it would give a nice comparizon

• Height always matters who wants to come to this earth being a short guy

• I really think girls genuinely care about height. I don't think it's because they want to shame shorter men, I think it's just natural instinct for them to want to feel protected.

• yeah. all 3.7 billion women think that way

• They matter less, but body and height do matter.

• I wonder.
    My girlfriend once said that if I was shorter than herself she wouldn't even think of dating me.

I personally wouldn't care for the face if the person was too tall or too fat since those are automatic deal breakers.

• No. Height trumps all. Sorry.

• Height is very important to girls. You can look like Ryan Reynolds, but if you are shorter than her in heels, it's a no go. As for muscles, I've heard mixed reviews, it really depends on the girl.

• I don't believe that...

• ultimately, how you appear to her is defined by your character.

• It is true. Personality counts even more than the face

• I think it's true I think women care more about a beautiful face than a beautiful body (:

• THAT IS SO TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! <3