What do you think about the Jewish?

I've had a few interactions with Jewish people and all of them were quite negative, they were very rude actually and I wonder if all Jewish people are like this to non Jews?

So that's two questions.

- - - -- - - --
- - -- - - - -

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Jewish lol. I don't know if you like me based off any interaction we've had haha.
    Obviously, I know a lot of Jewish people. I like them all. None are mean to me.

• But if you want the reverse, lots of non-Jews are nice to me. But I've had plenty of anti-Semitic interactions. Especially while at college.

• I don't think I know you too well to give a rating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm a Jew by birth but I'm not the typical Jew since I do not fall under any of the stereotypes. My generosity and sucking at Math are 2 things that really set me apart.
    Perhaps you ran into some assholes. There are some in every group.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't like the ones in Hollywood with their liberal poison but I adore Israeli Jews.

• Never really befriended one so no opinion.

• The first Jewish person I ever met was rude

• They think they're better than everybody else.

What Guys Said 15

• I have not had that experience at all. "Jewish" is a culture and not just a religion. It embraces many people and there is great diversity among Jews. By current girlfriend was born to Jewish parents but they were not active in the Jewish faith. My girlfriend is the sweetest woman on the planet!

• Jews are human beings like all other humans on this planet. I reject the idea that jews are "a people" as many of them like to claim. For me, they're simply human beings and I refuse to make generalizations. I will always form my opinion case by case and based on the knowledge I have of that particular individual, regardless of his/her religion.
    As for their faith/religion: it's dumb. Just like pretty much all other religions on this planet.

• I worked 2 years with Jewish businessmen. I learned to appreciate their honesty.
    A given word is a given word.

• You're asking if every person from a specific culture is one particular way in nature and mannerism? No.

• Sounds like a bit of "racism" to me. Unplug "Jewish" and replace it with "Blacks" and listen to the howls. The difference between protected minorities and fair game "minorities" like Jews and Christians.

• You are generalize then relating to their beliefs. An individual is the difference between the religion and your thinking. However jews are quite normal, no ways around it, you have orthodox and non.

• I honestly haven't met many, if any Jewish people. There aren't many where I live, around here it's mostly Protestant Christian, so I haven't really developed any opinion of Jewish people.

• I dated a Jewish girl... she was cynical, arrogant, bitchy. Though that was just one, so who knows. After her, had enough.

• I've never met any so I couldn't say.

• 1. There are no Jewish people. Judaism is a religion.
    2. The Jewish texts do teach discriminatory and vile things against non-Jews.

• How are the "Jewish" different from you?

• It depends what type of jew you meet. Some are super sweet. Others can be super nasty.

• You can't paint everyone with the same brush.

• Jewish Americans are hardworking and smart.

• A lot of them hate black people for some reason. Way more than Christians in America. Christians have a bad reputation for hating blacks for no reasons. Jews hate black people much more than Christians. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood so I know.