When you like someone, is that person always good looking to you?

I mean even when they are not looking their best, do you still find them attractive? Do you even know when they are not looking their best?

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is when we like someone we don't just look with our eyes, we look with our hearts. So no matter what they just steal our breath. But when we fall out of love with them and our eyes take over the seeing part that when we think "what did I ever see in you?"

What Guys Said 5

• Up to a certain point. The caveat is when she starts getting fat. That's when I lose interest

• It's been proven in science that the "love" centers in the brain light up when someone sees someone that they love, no matter how old they are.

• The answer is yes as whoever I like ends up being attractive despite their appearance whenever we hang out.

• To me yeah. She's always the best looking even if she thinks she's not looking her best, I mean I like her.. her personality and how we connect will Always be first than anything that'll never look bad!

• Pretty much, unless they made an attempt to look hideous.

What Girls Said 15

• Ya I recognize when they're not looking their best, and I'll notice when they look particularly good also. But I'm never really less attracted to them.

• Not always some guys can pull you with emotion!

• I find my boyfriend attractive no matter what, haha. I know there are days when he doesn't look as good as others, but he is still just so attractive to me on any day. All I have to do is look in his eyes, lol.

• Yes. Lmao the guy I just got done liking a few weeks ago is so average and borderline unattractive to me now.

• Yeah the guy I like looks okay and I've defintely seen other guys who look better than him but I like him a lot more than any other guys. His personality will always be attractive to me and that's all that matters.

• Absolutely yes. Once I am into a guy, I am into him, at his best and at his worst ;-)

• Yeah, I'm totally seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses when I'm in love, so to speak 😛

• Absolutely. It's part of where the saying love is blind comes from.

• Yes, generally.

• Pretty much yeah.

• Yes and no.

• Yuppers, it's like... impossible for them to be ugly :P

• No the guy I'm currently seeing is not that attractive, but his personality is great! 😊

• No ñ everything about hims is perfection. He could NEVER ever look ugly. Even if he's making weird faces he's flawlesssssssss

• Yes he is.