Would you think it would be cool to have apart of your body glow?

Thanks to this video of a chick having her fake boobs glowing due to having a flash light on them. I honestly think that would be cool if that applied to any kind of boobs. Though that might be cool for dudes if they could make their dicks glow like that too.

• I want to make my boobs glow!
  • I want to make my dick glow!
  • Some other part of my body to glow!
  • Da fuck are you smoking?
  • Go home kitteh your drunk!
  • Go to bed, your sleep deprived.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have my dick glow so that I can have lightsaber fights with my mates :D. That came out terribly gay.

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a492ggA_460sa.gif

Anyway, I think it would be pretty cool and creepy if our blood could glow. You would be able to see all the small blood vessels through your body parts.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I'd like to have glowing eyes! It's the first logical step to becoming an insane, crimefighting vigilante:

images5.fanpop.com/.../...ub-30357093-1024-768.png

• Come to think of it, this Animated Series never explained how his eyes did that. :o It was just a basic cloth mask. xD

• I want glowing eyes :P
    http://i.imgur.com/hFh8x.jpg

• I love all the options you gave lol. Go home you're drunk :P. You can just use glow in the dark paint. Paint something on your boobs :). I'm not really that intrigued by making my dick glow haha. But girls with glow in the dark paint dancing that could be hot :P.

• And what movie would that be from? Of course, no more of that stuff about saying that you really can't tell the difference.

• Probably there are dildos like that on sale right now : ))

I would like my eyebrows zone to glow like the car headlights, you know, you push a button behind your hear and you couuld illuminate everything, that would be handy.

• Would be badass if my eyes could glow red >:)

• nah... but imagine the dick would glow as soon as you get a boner... that could be embarrassing :P

• That would be cruel, since y'all already get no reason boners.

• well in that case you'd have an excuse... but I don't really get those so I have have one I've been...🙊

• "Glow-in-the-dick semen." I don't know why that was the first thing I thought of, but it was.

• I want my arm to glow.

• lmao. i would love to make my hair glow and become super saiyan :D

• Maybe if it was my entire body, but not just one part. All or nothing.

What Girls Said 14

• I think it'd be kind of cool if your thumb or a finger glowed. Then you could always have a light!

But I'd also be worried about WHY it was glowing... Like was there some nuclear fallout or...

• You don't need nukes babe!.. Lot of deep sea animals glow.. You just need a simple chemical reaction.. Which will emmite light as a by product.. You can get a prosthetic part like that..

• @Nik1hil That could be cool!

• Like whenever I wanted? I'd want to be able to make my fingers glow lol. I don't know it'd look super cool

• Go to bed, your sleep deprived.

• You mean like the sparkly vampires from 'Twilight'? Lol, I'm good on that.

• My spine glows when I'm in alien mode 👽🖖🏻

• Maybe eyelashes?

• Glow in the dark boobs! Built in night light, I'll take it.

• But it would keep me away as I try to fall asleep on your boobs.

• i want to get glowing tattoos! i'd definitely get them if they were able to glow

• Lol no thanks

• MY EYES... I WANNA MAKE MY EYES GLOW

• I want my 5 inch dick to glow rainbow.

• Sounds cool.

• I would like to have my fingernails glow

• I'd do that on my eyes :p.