Is this site for making online friends too?

Can I make here online friends here? Is it usual on this site?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , but be very careful who you trust. It's the internet after all, so don't give your trust so easily. I have some great sincere genuine friends on here. There's a mixture of genuine people and psychos on here. So don't be naive by giving your trust too easily.

• Yeah f course we are all looking for those genuine friends :) unfortunately I already have some strange letters here...

• Yeah I've had quite a few too. I keep in touch with some GaGers outside of gag. There's many good hearted sincere people on here. Just don't make yourself vulnerable by disclosing too much personal info to people you don't know very well.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 17

• It isn't designed for that, but it can happen. Just make sure you trust someone 100% before you give out any personal information. Better still, don't give out any at all. And DON'T send anybody naughty photos! You will have no control over them once you've sent them

Welcome to GAG, and enjoy your stay!

• No we all hate each other
    lol, ya any website with frequent users forcing our opinions on each other lol is going to build a sense of community

• Sure, for some people can be quite nice and mature on this site. But like anything on the web, you have your trolls and your assholes.

Take everything with a grain of salt, like its 4chan or whatever.

• For kids your very own age I guess

• It's possible but I kinda hate when people try to do that. It's for advice.

• it's not the main purpose of this site but it happens regularly... I've met some awesome people here and made friends

• Yes you can, but be cautious about some older men that may message you with weird talk.

I think it's not that common to see 13 yo people here, but there are some, also 14 and 15 yo a lot.

Welcome.

• Nope it's only for hate and complaining :P

• I don't know if it's made partly for that, but anyone you talk to anywhere can become your friend if you both want to.

• no, not really
    i mean you probably can
    but most members are rude or trolls, myself included.
    i think its best to ask questions that you need answered anonymously.

• yes you can.

• it's why I'm here.

• Yeah I would say so

• Yes it is, make friends with me

• of course

• sure, i dont see why not and thats entirely up to you.

• Not specifically but I can't see why you couldn't. It's possible

What Girls Said 9