Do you guys know any good hangover cures?

Ok so i had a great night but I got a bit carried away with the shots... do you guys know anything which is good for a hangover? My stomach is killing me, im feeling like throwing up, I haven't eaten yet but I'm sipping water!
I know this is all self inflicted haha, but if you guys know of anything that could help ease it that'd be awesome :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Hangovers are caused by dehydration. Drink water, a lot of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink a lot of water, eat, if your headache is too strong you can take some painkillers, I haven't tried this but my friend always tells me spicy and tomato juice is the best for hangovers, haven't tried it because i don't like either of them lol

• I've got earache instead haha! Yes I shall be taking some once I've eaten... eatings always so hard when you feel sicky 😣 Ooo that sounds interesting! Can't say I like either of those, I'd probably throw up but thanks for the suggestion :)

• Omg, that's amazing!! Must be ideal for the day after a night out :P although very tempting to have it all the time. I know exactly what you mean! I agree, it gets you moving when you can feel it going through you, especially when you're too drunk to listen to the lyrics anyway haha XP

• Actually I barely eat there, just when Im really hangover or I'm sick or too tired to cook something, I don't really like eating too much fast food, when I'm too drunk to listen to the lyrics I'll still try to sing to them, so I better be right next to the speakers so no one hears me lol

What Guys Said 3

• Eat. If you're sick you don't want to be throwing up your stomach lining.
    Not really much you can do-drink lots but not too quickly, coz you're probably dehydrated, and as I said, eat something.

• Right ok, ye I ate some chips last night but food would probably be a good idea! I hate trying to eat when feeling so sicky.

• Just nibble at something like a piece of bread, or maybe soup
      Hope you feel better ☺️

• Good plan! Mmm perks of living at the parents house, might see if my mum would like to make me some food haha :P thank you! ☺

• keep drinking :P

• Just drink like a gallon of water in a single sitting. It's tough but it works. Take some ibuprofen the night before pass out.

• Damn really? Won't I throw up if I do that?
      Ah yes bit late for that one haha! But I could take some after I've eaten :)

• yeah, you might. Don't drink a gallon straight in one gulp though lol. I had an nurse girlfriend that hooked my up via IV hydration once and that worked super fast. Just really try staying away from the sugary/sweet drinks. Wine hangovers are the worst!

• Oh haha! Ye that might be a bad idea 😂 Ah wow, that's a good plan, shame I don't have a doctor boyfriend haha. Right I shall definitely stay clear of those. Good thing I don't drink wine! Although shots did mess me up pretty bad... 😣

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on your hangover, when it's a headache, I drink a lot of waters, liters of it and just lay down. It takes a little time to works but ultimately, it works very well.

• Thank you, I am sipping my water, I was gonna down it but I think I'll throw up if I do that!