Am I wrong for charging an old married man for sex?

I have needs and wants. I'm 31 years old and he's 63 years old. He asked if he could see me at the hotel for free and I replied no. Another time he asked if it's ok for him to be $50 short I replied no, he's been paying me a certain amount for months and if he doesn't have the money he could leave me alone. I'm not the one who wants to have sex with his old disgusting ass.. He wants to fuck me so yes he's going to pay. If he was younger then I probably wouldn't charge him. I don't care if he has"financial problems" which is bullshit because he lives in a 6 car garage home and I live in a rooming house.

I make way more than $50 lmfao what a joke. I'm making more than most people who have 9-5 jobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are about to do is not right..

But
    1) That old drum lived his life.
    2) money is useless to him.. Once he is dead..
    3) you are not fucking a random person.. Safe from diseases..
    4) you can do it as a job.. Strict with one person.. If he is begging for it.. And willing to pay..
    5) Just give sex.. Don't get emotionally involved.. Otherwise his relationship will drop dead before he drops dead..
    6) Well his lady is no longer capable of sex.. I presume.. So their relationship is technically dead..
    7) You can make better use of that money.. You have more then half of your life to live..

Like I said it's not right and unethical.. Maybe a crime too.. But definitely a good deal logically if you can put up with his aged body..
    But it might affect your personality and relationships in future.. If a man likes you and then he finds this out..

What Guys Said 24

• It's prostitution.

• It's the oldest profession in the world and if you have a set price, that's what he should pay.
    Rules are rules.

And that while breaking the law excuse is bulljesus cause he's breaking it just as much as you are.

• I'd be careful because depending on what state you re in that is illegal. I don't know if police troll here...
    I think you are wrong for doing anything with him if you don't care for him. what if a kid shows up... you gonna like being bound to him for another 30 years?

• He's a cheater and a piece of shit but you are knowingly enabling him as well as profiting off his infidelity.

You are literally, by definition, a whore.

• i think its ok to charge him for that

• Your body and what you do with it is your business. But I will say that you have something of a very high opinion of your vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

• It's called prostitution. It is likely unlawful where you live. If his wife finds out, 1) the shit will hit the fan and 2) if she finds out her husband was paying for it, expect the police to come a-knockin'.

• I think you have deeper issues than what you're concerned about in this question.

• $50?

not in high demand are ya?

• If he's married its not fair. And its illegal you can't sex with people who pays money for this. You can get punished for this. Please don't.

• is this business? mmmm of course, as human beings, we all have needs n wants. but first of all, we have to behave ourselves, rite? I think that it's easy to look for a guy and have sex, but your choice is wrong this time the man is too old for u.

• Nope it's your life

• Well what do you think

• Yes. If your in need of money there are better ways to get it legally.

• maybe he is a good fuck! do it and get money! hahahaha

• Thank you for sharing.

• You're not wrong. You're a prostitute. Not judging. It is what it is.

• How much do you charge him and for how long?

• That's basically prostitution... Which is basically illegal.

• Is prostitution wrong? Because that's what you're describing.

• Go for it... If he gives you crap, charge him more :)

• Are you a prostitute? I think you are so yes it's not wrong that you are charging him

• So you're willing to whore yourself out?

• That's such an ugly word

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople
      Good. Are we done now?

What Girls Said 13

• If you're charging old men for sex then don't expect any less nor make any exceptions if thats how you're getting money.

• I think you are using your very valuable time in quite pointless stuff.

There are other ways to make money, even if you tell me there are not.

• Yes. No offense but...

What the hell is wrong with you? You sound absolutely heartless, consumed by greed, and selfish on a level that you shouldn't be comfortable with. Which is ironic because YOU are too old and you have been around too long to have such an unevolved mentality.

• So ur asking is it ok to be a whore?
    In my opinion, no.

• He can't cum. Does he still spill at that age?

• so your in your thirties and fucking a 63 year old man for money and asking us if its wrong. Your just a cheap tart imho

• At your age you should know better, and also the answer to your own question.

I trust you appreciate that your position in life is now classified as a prostitute!

• ... And you can't get money in a respectable way, because?

• you had sex with a wrinkly 63 year old when you could've worked a 7 hour shift at dairy queen and gotten the same amount!

• Do what you want. I highly doubt it's going to make a difference

• You're wrong for sleeping with a married man, that's for damn sure.

• I guess it's not wrong. Prostitution ya know? Its up to you whether you want to charge him or not but if it's just a job for you and he's fine with paying then you're good. If he's not okay with paying and you don't like him then don't have sex with him.

• Well you're prostituting yourself, if you are ok with that, then go ahead, no one should judge you for it, but if you aren't ok with the idea that you've become a prostitute, even if it's just with one man, then don't