Can anyone say how Donald Trump is Racist?

I hear this a lot, but can anyone give any solid reasons why he is racist? it seems like something people just repeat from the left wing media without a factual basis. if you have a reason, say

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|0
    • What race is Islam and Mexico? Do you believe you can be racist against a country or ideology. I thought racism was related to race

• so you have an issue with people having different opinions on ideologies. why not close down free speech then?

• “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

I. e he is saying that there are plenty of good Mexicans, but the ones the USA is accepting are the worst of them only. Which is rational to object if you are looking for a functional economy.

Plus Mexico isn't a race, it's a country in the event that he said that still

Most Helpful Guy

• People are so scared to say the wrong thing and we focus too much on trying to be politically correct all the time. DT isn't racist! He just isn't pussy footing around and hiding behind the "politically correct" bush like regular "politicians". He is just saying it how it is, like most people think!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Brother I keep asking myself this question. All I can come up with is. Sheep are easily led.

• he's not he never said anything racist. the word libtard was made for a reason.