- very much25% (4)33% (5)29% (9)Vote
- a little12% (2)13% (2)13% (4)Vote
- yes12% (2)13% (2)13% (4)Vote
- (for girls) neutral (for guys) no it doesn't turn me on6% (1)27% (4)16% (5)Vote
- I dislike it6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- I hate it31% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
- sometimes I like it... sometimes I dislike it8% (1)14% (2)10% (3)Vote
What about if she was like "the back of my shirt was transparent so the back of my bra was visible"?
Most Helpful Guy
I much prefer to see women in their bra's than them talking about it. Most of the time when a woman talks about her bra it is how uncomfortable they are or something along those lines.
If a woman were to talk about how much her boyfriend or Husband enjoyed a particular bra or something along the lines of "my favorite bra is x because of..." that might be better. However, with just complaining about how uncomfortable they are it doesn't do anything for me.0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
I do enjoy wearing them. They're useful af and make my life easier. I would get chest pain if I didn't wear one. I only like to be braless when I'm at home (won't walk too much) and sleeping.0