I can't wait to become a mother, does anyone else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, i'm never going to be able to have kids because i'm infertile but i don't like children anyway so it's not too big of a deal for me.

• lol if ya did like kids u could always adopt a baby

• @soulbabe It's hard to adopt in my country, and in my situation i wouldn't be allowed to anyway.

• well u are only 22 so ya got a lot of time left lol my dads girl friend saw me as her kid cuss she was infertile

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy, but I cannot have kids due to the fact I probably won't have a girlfriend ever. Also, being autistic and having depression will assure my kids will have to go through the same hell I do on a daily basis if I were to have them. Idea of parenthood scares the living shit out of me.

What Girls Said 12

• I want a crap load of little himan's, but I can wait lol. I can't get pass the talking stage sooooo yeahhhhh😕😑but I'll always have my cat's☺😃MEOWWWWWWWW!

• I think the only way that the asker can become a mother relates to crap load.

• YEAH! haha. Although I dont want to become a mother at the moment I can't wait to have my own children. I already have their names picked out! It's really normal. Guys do this too.

• Would love nothing more than to be a mother again. Even though it won't happen.

• a mother, really?

• Not having kids ever.

• I totally get how you feel.
    So, how does this work does the baby come through your anus?

• Well... think of that time you strained yourself really bad when you pooped...

• I am very sad I am unable to have babies

• Were you a woman before?
    No, I can wait.

• I want a baby but the thought of me actually being a mother scares me.

• I don't have kids and I don't want kids

• Nope, rather focus on doing all I want to do before I die.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6