What is a deal breaker for u?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to push their beliefs, expectations, habits, activities etc on me or trying to discount mine. I don't mind being asked, then i get a choice, and since im a crazy person, its highly likely i will agree. But when its being forced on me, even if i would have tried it, because its being forced on/expected, i say No, just to piss em back off. If she has a habit or something i consider "bad" and i want to stop, i can always compromise by stopping something she considers "bad"... i won't force her to stop or lecture her...

• o ok mine is that and my dog if my dog dont like them or thy dont like my dog thy are dead to me and no im not the girl who has her dog in her purse

• ok... ok... if you say so lol... you don't necessarily need a bandana and saggy jeans to be a gangsta you know...

• ya i know that and i do have a bandana a biker gave me lol i wore it once or 2s

Most Helpful Girl

• My #1 Deal breaker is not liking me back/not liking me back as much (obviously)
    I don't like pessimism,
    Lazy,
    Super religious/extremist in general,
    I obviously couldn't date anybody that was a heavy drug user,
    Unemployed with no desire to find work or support themselves,
    Childish, and I don't mean in the humorous way either,
    Severely judgmental is a turn off for me,
    Possessive,
    Extremely passive/shy
    Cheating, of course.

I think that's a good enough list, no?

• ya thats a good one lol my main big one is my dog lol but i do have the ones u are speaking of to lol

What Guys Said 20

• -- Is not a woman (biological or otherwise)
    -- Does hard drugs. Stuff like weed and such is a turn off, but not a complete dealbreaker. If they smoke, it's a turn off depending-- how big of a turn off is dependant on how much they smoke.
    -- I can't find them physically attractive. (Then they get friendzoned 😅)
    -- I find them physically attractive but despise their personality (then they just are thrown out of my life)
    -- They despise my hobbies and/or beliefs to the point we couldn't even agree to disagree on things. Granted, this would probably more so be a dealbreaker for her then if it came to this haha

• lol long list mine is my dog smoking and need booze to be happy

• That would certainly make life a little hard xD

• ya cuss the field im going to work in is with bigger animals like dogs cat horse pigs cows

• A person who tries to keep their past a secret from me.

I'm an open book when I'm with someone. I don't keep secrets from my friends, or my family. So what makes you think I'm going to keep a secret from the person I'm romantically involved with? Of course I won't, and I expect the same kind of respect in return.

You can take your secrets and your skeletons and your closets to someone else who is willing to put up with your secretive shit, or has just as much to hide as you do. Hate people who do that shit.

• ya i can see how that would bug u mine is my dog

• Different religion, can't keep up in any games, can't play catch, if she is a scrub, can't drive, smokes/vapes, to many tattoos, is not my type, is to clingy or sketchy... need I go on?

• lol ya please do lol

• ya and if a guy piss her off instead of biting she runs a fast as she can slams her paws to his crotch till he bends over runs behind him push him down and dose not bite hard but chews on thare head

• Smoker
    Alcoholic or someone who needs to drink to have a good time
    Stoner. Yeah weed is legal all over. Still not a reason to become addicted to it which many become. I knew a guy who needed to get his fix so bad that he sold all of his girlfriends gifts she ever had bought for him. I mean she's a great gift giver no gift cards kinda deal. She hand picks everything.
    Not the same religion as me.
    Not willing to change their bad habits.
    Probably more.

• wow u would hat every girl in my fam wish thy would stop i dont smoke and dont plan on it

• For me know cuz thats how I was. I liked to keep my private life private haha. I'm sure some other peon have different views

• well i like my private life but my cussin dose no i trust him with every thing lol

• Women that smoke. I can't stand it.

• lol u would hate every girl in my fam i wish thy would fucking stop thy killing me over here

• hello I am just saying haha. Lots of people that are around smokers end up doing it. How many women in your family smoke?

• all of them but me

• a ugly face.

• Smoking
    Drugs
    Very negative or moody negative

• mine is drugs smoking needs booze to be happy and my dog dog is a big one for me lol

• what does my dog dog mean? he must like dogs?

• he must like my dog as soon as thy yell hit be mean to my dog in any way thy are dead to me correcting my dog is one thing but if u go to far with it thy are dead to me

• - Smokes
    - Unattractive appearance
    - Bitchy attitude
    - Bad hygiene
    - Overly sensitive
    - Different beliefs
    - Transgender/Transsexual
    - Desperate/clingy

• Smokers
    doesn't like movies
    doesn't give oral
    doesn't like to receive oral (maybe not a deal break like the other two big a big disappointment)

• well u would hate the girls in my fam lol cuss thy all smoke wish thy would stop

• ya it dose but soon i will be out of the house and not have to be around all the second hand smoke

• Oh Nice! Why out of the house?

• Lol my life is so sad and lonely that if a tree would approach me I'd be happy with it.😂
    Umm I guess if the girl is slutty (I'm not saying all women are sluts !!!), And if she doesn't respect me like she would want me to respect her, and if she doesn't show she loves me (I'm not talking about sex !!)

• omg u called us slutty no no im kidding lol i know what u mean and i have the same idea but a big one for me is my dog lol

• Bitchy personality. If she can't be kind to a waiter, then I can't be with her.

• Has a dick.

• WOWO YA i can see how that would be a sitch and mine is my dog lol

• Fst chicks, smal boobs

• Negativity I hate and dumbness

• um ya that could be a prob and what do ya mean by a dumbness

• o ok

• i was not sure if u meant girls who do dumbshit that's funny or not lol

• Drugs, smoking, heavy drinking,

• ya thats a good one and ya just said my mom well kinda she dose not do drugs any more lol

• They're both bad

• ya i know that but if she could only stop one i want it to be drinking and

• There's many but right now I can only think of dumbness

• lol ok then ya i like what kind of dumb ass and min is my dog u hate my dog thy dead to me

• immaturity, not a good personality, not caring and kind.

• ok then lol mine is my dog

• No intellectual interests or curiosities. She doesn't have to be smart, but having interests beyond shallow is a must.

• wait thare are people who dont have curiosities

• I can see how it can be problematic due to the distance. None of your friends know either? Why not?

• hu welllllll i dont exactly have friends all of them are online but my cussin Lucas knows

• Drugs
    Tobacco
    Despises my hobbies

• and i hate drugs smokers and thy can't really hate my hobbies but my dog is a big one for me

• Some of my main deal breakers are if they are religious, closed minded, and old-fashioned.

What Girls Said 5

• Arrogant
    Unreliable
    Looks down on or talks down to people less fortunate than himself
    Cruel to animals
    Has no empathy or compassion for others
    Doesn't listen to what I have to say/ doesn't respect my views
    Smokes/takes drugs
    Doesn't share the same values/ morals as me
    Manipulator
    Doesn't want to get to know me as a person
    Controlling personality
    No sense of humour

• Ugly toe nails. I just can't.

• wow lol ok well mine is my dog

• Fat/no job

• Lazy
    Unhygienic
    Close-minded
    Too fucking serious

• Closed minded people