What's your main reason for staring at people?

Do you realize you're staring? Do you mean to just glance but get distracted? End up zoning out?

👀 Just curious, I've been thinking about how I caught someone staring at me (bc we were in close vicinity, so hard not to notice) but he didn't seem to care at all that I caught him. Didn't look zoned out either. Has a mega RBF though so it was a little startling.

So tell me what the main reason is behind you staring at someone the majority of the time. Obviously not going to be the same reason every time.

0|0
18|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Protruding booger; brown stain on back of pants; soiled toilet paper hanging from back of skirt; prolific drooling; festering sores on visible skin, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stare at cute/hot guys all the time lol some guys are just so handsome you can't control yourself. But, i try not to be creepy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• For me it'll either be down to crazy hotness or total freakshow.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're either staring at me, or I'm staring through them while thinking of something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I never stare unless I like the person, but even then it's only if we've exchanged glances first. I think it's rude and a little creepy if you just stare without any reciprocation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never stare at people at all, glance maybe but unless I look and find someone staring at me first I'm not usually one to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'm listening to them or observing their behavior. I have no problem with intentional prolonged eye contact. I do it all the time. There's nothing to catch, I do it deliberately it's not like it's a secret or something. If someone acknowledged me with a smile or whatever, I'm give them a head nod, smile, or hello back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staring contest duh! I'm more of an actor than a stare. If I see a hot girl I'll wall up to her and start chatting. But that's my personality I can tall to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's attractive or something. Sometimes I zone out while looking at them lmao.

I also glance at nice cars

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually am thinking, and don't realize till I return to my line of sight, or someone tells me about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i try to not look at people so i look straight ahead. sometimes someone will be right in front of me so it look like im sharing but im really not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it a "stare", but I will look if a girl is very attractive to me. Also I have a foot fetish, so bright color polishes will grab my attention sometimes if I'm not already focused on something. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Three things, you are too ugly that I am thankful that I am average, second you are too beautiful (celebrity like) that I am so jealous and the las thing is you are weird. You wear a sandal with socks or you just catch my eye because you are naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either their attractive, they have food on their face or I'm just day dreaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half the time I'm day dreaming lol. If I don't day dream the girl thinks I'm ugly
    and is most likely to slap me cause I ain't good looking,

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about staring but usually when I'm looking around it's because I'm bored and looking for something interesting... anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she is cute :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I never stare at people unless they stare at me first

0|0
    0|0
  • if that ever happens it's because I zoned out

0|0
    0|0
  • If Im staring, I'm liking what I see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super attractive, crazy height. Those are the 2 that come to mind

0|0
    0|0
  • To make them think I'm crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've zoned out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too scare them, lolol.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're joocy

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats RBF?

0|0
    0|0
  • People Watching.
    I Love To Watch People, How They Interact.
    I Don't Stare At People, But If I See A Beautiful Woman, I Look At Her.
    If She Is Wearing Revealing Clothing, She Obviously Wants To Be Looked At In All The Right Places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were you boobs popping out?

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually yes lmfao

• Many jerk off at the sight of those mammaries. Be glad that nothing of that sort happened xD

• I don't stare at strangers.. that's creepy unless if she was beautiful then i will be creepy and stare

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they're attractive guy or girl lol😅 or I like there outfit

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• i dont stare. i just glance. i make sure I'm never staring.

as for people who do stare, it's usually attraction [or lack thereof], u might look like someone they know, or knew. u might have a really nice outfit and they're contemplating asking u where u got ur top from, maybe u have gum on ur butt, they could just be staring into space, and ur in that space they're staring at.

lol, could be anything honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, its zoning out, although I try hard no to stare at people as I find it very uncomfortable to be stared at. Having a sister who is handicapped, I am also hyper-aware of people staring at someone just because they are different. It used to piss me off growing up the number of kids and adults that would stare at her.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not much of a starer. If I do, it's because I'm so shocked at what I'm seeing that I can't turn away.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like their outfit, I stare at the outfit haha, or if they're exceptionally good looking, or just interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. My main reason for staring is how he/she acts.
    Is she approachable? Does he look fun to hang around? It's an assessment process!
    Either that, or I really like a girl's hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a people watcher.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't stare at people as this is done to me daily offline and I know how horrible it feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stare at people

0|0
    0|0
  • only happens when I'm zoning out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if they're doing something stupid or annoying I tend to stare. I don't know why haha

0|0
    0|0
  • their clothes. I like watching their fashion sense to I look at them when they are good looking or really ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre hot, interesting features, wearing a nice outfit, or behaving weirdly are my main ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually stare at people in real life, because I think constantly staring at a person is rude. I do like to look at pictures of my favorite people and my family and friends though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty and Fascination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • it's either look scary or ugly.

0|0
    0|0