Are you Bernie or Bust?

I'm Bernie or Bust and will vote for Jill Stein in November if sanders looses. I will not vote for a corporate criminal or a racist idiot.

• I'm not Bernie or Bust, so I'll vote for Clintion in November if Sanders looses
  • I'm Bernie or Bust and will vote for Trump in November if sanders looses
  • I'm Bernie or Bust and will vote for Jill Stein in November if sanders looses
  • I'm Bernie or Bust and will simpply not in November if sanders looses
  • I'm a Republican passing by
  • I'm a Clinton supporter passing by

Most Helpful Girl

• Bernie is my guy and as much as I hate trump I feel like he could do really good things for our economy but I don't want him to do anything politic wise so I really want the parties to conjoin and let Bernie do the politic side of things and let trump deal with the economy.

• Really? He wants to default on our debt. That would destroy the world economy.

• He's been married three times and declared bankruptcy four times. This is obviously a man who has made some very poor decisions.

• @kingoficeolation I know right? He talks about the sanctity of marriage and gays are corrupting marriage, but he's had 3 wives and he treats the current wife like a piece of decoration.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cruz supporter 'till the end, going Trump now. If he actually manages to secure the border and nothing else, he'll have done the most for America of any president this century.

Besides, the right people are afraid of the guy. The Chicoms are worried sick.

What Girls Said 12

• Just stopping by to compliment you on your poll options (great discussion question!) and am now going to back away from the political firestorm... slowly... easy, now...

• Why not just write Bernie in?

• To not vote because a favorite candidate is not on the poll is a waste of the right to vote.

• That's why I'm voting Green Party if Clinton, no more voting for the lesser of two evils or wasting my vote by not voting.

• exactly :)

• I'd like Bernie to get to run but my main issue is #AnyoneButTrump

• #AnyoneButTrump isn't my main issue, my main issues is Clinton Indictment and the head of the investigation being republican. I have a feeling they are gonna wait till the November election is almost over to indict Clinton.

• And basically all of them have their down falls they all lack somewhere. I vote anyone that isn't trump and prob not Hilary either the last Clinton we had up there did wonders -.- not

• There's no choice for me. I'll be voting libertarian most likely.

• I'm none of those just a poor Canadian watching the circus.

• none of the above

• No matter which one gets in you guys down south are pretty much screwed.

• I like Bernie's passion, but his practicality is lacking.

• I'm voting trump, he'll make America great again !

• Isn't America already great?

• America has never been great in the first place.

• it was the greatest country in the world, but now there are too many Muslims

• I already voted for bernie.

• He meant at the presidential in the case Hillary wins the elections ^^

What Guys Said 24

• Bernie isn't going to win no matter what, it's impossible, accept it and move on though the last part of your comment shows your a tad ignorant otherwise you'd know the last two aren't true.

Though the matter is out of your hands the winner has already been decided.

• Only because the DNC has the elections rigged to ensure Clinton is the Democratic Nominee. If the democratic Primaries weren't rigged, and the media wasn't biased, Sanders would be the Democratic nominee and a shoe in to be Trump as Sanders beats Trump in every single poll, and by larger numbers than Clinton does.

• will vote for hilary just to do my part to keep trump out of office

• 0|2
  • I cannot vote, but if I could, I honestly wouldn't know what to do. Most of the time I got to vote here I always said I would just nullify the electoral card, but in the end I always ended up voting for the "least worst", as we say, or the party member (we something like 100 parties to choose from, that constantly change, which form alliances between them, so in the end you have to pick 1 member out of at least 6 names each time which lead 23% to be a huuuuuuge quantity of vote for a party, and a 10% to be a good secondary party in the "Camera dei Deputati", our elections are a joke.

So, my answer is I would probably vote for Jill Stein in the end, even though I'm generally against extremist environmentalists. Still would regret the fact that I couldn't vote for Sanders though.

• I'm a Darrell Castle supporter passing by.

• sort of interesting there is a "Never Trump" equivalent on the left, in "Never Clinton."

• Bernie is a dreamer who only appeals to dreamers. There is no way he could pull through with his stuff at the state the US economy is in.

• I am trump or Its good night

• Not American but the way I see it. If Bernie loses , you might as well as vote Trump.
    Clinton is just here to carry on the status quo.
    Bernie and Trump represents the two extremes.

• I'll still vote Bernie in the CA primary, just because I think those votes send a message.

In the general election I'll vote for Hillary, but only begrudgingly so.

• Already voted for Bernie :D, but I just can't bring my self to Vote for lying, cheating Clinton in November so I will vote Jill Stein of the Green Party. Actually in my opinion Trump beating Clinton would be good for the Democratic, especially in energizing Democrats in mid-term elections resulting in take back of a republican controlled house/senate.

• I rather vote for Bernie over Hillary, but I will vote for trump instead

• Politicians are lairs if you believe sanders is less racist than trump or anyone else your foolish he just ain't saying anything remember donald Sterling was gonna get an award from teh NAACP for helping advance the position of so called coloured people before his incident

• Anybody but Trump. If both Bernie and Clinton lose because Satan decides to run I'll vote for Satan. Just not Trump.

• How about the Libertarian candidates like Gary Johnson or John McAfee?
    Gary Johnson is actually the closest to Bernie except he's actually economically literate.

• No he's not. Gary Johnson doesn't know shit about the economy. McAfee is a murderer like Clinton is.

• Yes I work. I have fifteen bosses.

• @MasterofPlebs They give you a job to do, otherwise you wouldn't have any work to do.

• If Trump doesn't win we're basically all dead. Because the zionist banks will not allow this to happen again.

• Republican here, glad to see that the Bernie supporters don't like Hillary very much.

• Independents who make up like 50% of the electorate don't like her either, but that's not enough when over 90% of Black and Latino voters like her.

• Bernie supporter checking in
    Prepared to happily vote for Hillary and she will be our next President

• Happily vote for Clinton, a lying, cheating criminal, not me Jill Stein of the Green Party has my vote if Sanders loses.

• @MasterofPlebs That's great and all, but why waste the gas then on voting, when your vote has literally zero value.

• It's the principle, not the result that matters.

• I'm a Bernie supporter but sadly his campaign is a bust.

• Not bust just yet, but most likely will be thanks to the DNC rigging the primaries to ensure a Clinton win.

• I'm gonna either write in Bernie or vote for Jill Stein.

• Just a republican passing by who wants to notify you that you spelled "loses" as "looses"

K bye.

• A. I really dislike Hillary, but I'd still take her over Trump.

• doesn't matter the president has already been elected

• To have to vote between a lesser and greater evil like Clinton and trump I would rather not vote at all. Bernie if i can.