How I can show people that there more to me than someone that is winner, wants to win always, and want to be the best?

I always carry myself as a winner that only cares about his future nothing else matters. That I also have a sweet side and really cares more than my future. Also has a romantic side

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Be more honest and open about how you feel about things or people. Don't be so afraid to show your emotions... When people see sensitivity or genuineness in people, it makes you liked almost instantly.
    We all appreciate honest, real, people who feel and show their feelings... without being overbearing ofc.

• Good that you have confidence. It's a good thing to have and never let someone tell you it's a bad thing to have. However, so much of it is very bad. So notch it down a bit, but not so much. Also show people what you feel in the inside.

• 0|0
  • Be nice
    Help people
    Be a great leader
    Open doors for people mostly girls if you know what I mean
    Just have fun and live life to the fullest

• Just be yourself, live life, and help people

• Be a sweetheart, help other people, and just be yourself

What Guys Said 0