Have you ever gotten car sick while you were the one doing the actual driving?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I have had a seizure while driving. Going east one route 1 and suddenly going north on route 2. How did I end up on route 2? Don't remember. Pulled over and noticed that the right side of the rear bumper was hanging off the car and being dragged along the road. And a dent in front. Still no idea what happened.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I've never been car sick thankfully. *Knocks on wood.*

• Haha nah not at all

• Nah, I don't drive. But I do get carsick often.

What Guys Said 6

• used to get car sick sometimes riding in the back seat if i was reading or soemthing like that

that doesn't happen much anymore and definitely have never gotten car sick while driving

• I've never gotten car sick in my life.
    But when I was a sailing coach, if anyone complained or showed signs of getting seasick, I'd that one in command of the boat, handing over helm and mainsail sheet. Problem solved within minutes. :D

• edit: *___I'd PUT that one in command of the boat_____________

• Exactly cause nobody gets sick while actually doing it for some reason

• Thankfully no but I have gotten sick while being the passenger. Usually because of reading on my phone which caused the vertigo effect if I'm correct.

• No, I have not but I heard a gross story from a young woman when on a bus in India.

• What happened?

• Nice

• I think she is gross to be honest and I don't like littering.

• Interestingly you normally don't get car sick if you're the driver. Happens more if you're a passenger

• I've come close, but the brakes started cooking before I got there.