What is this? Why is there an ad here?

What is this? Why is there an ad here?
Why would you you put an ad there like seriously you can't see your notifications and there's no button to get rid of it. Has anyone else had this problem or does my laptop just hate me

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG has been pushing more ads on us. I think that is what is causing your problem, not your laptop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gag need to sort their ads out. I have several that take me away from the page to an ad without me even selecting anything (on mobile). And when I'm on my laptop the ads suck and make the page slow. It's really making me not want to come on because it's so constant and frustrating. Get better ads gag. Please.

• I had the same thing on a computer at work... when the video started playing, it slowed everything to a crawl. The most annoying thing is, if I do manage to log in, I don't get shown ads due to my Xper level!

• @meatballs21 it sucks! Really ruins my whole experience. I want to leave enough opinions to get no ads for 24 hours but I can't seem to stay on a page long enough to comment before it takes me to some garbage add.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 1

• Adblock extension on your browser will stop it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just click the see all notification button if it gets in the way of seeing your notifications

I use my phone so I don't have that problem