What are some words you used to say funnily as a child (if any)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to say pissghetti instead of spaghrtti

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoulder vs. soldier lol.

What Guys Said 10

• According to my parents I say commercial wrong. I say "come-are-shull" instead of
    "come-er-shull".

My dad gets particular about pronunciation so he says a few things I say are wrong but I don't remember the rest.

I never had a stupid pronouncing r as w

• Pretty much everything I was recording my old home vhs videos and I was watching how much of an attention whore I was as a child Xd and how stupid I was :P.

• Lmao this is bad, but apparently I use to say bootball instead of football 😂😂 I'm like yoooo how was I so way off saying that!!

• tingu to describe penis :D

• Where the bleep is my bleeping capt'n crunch!

• hoo ha = vjj

• Umm. You don't want to know.

• My own name

I would say Dyn Moore

Instead of Dylan

And dew instead of Drew

• Jiggle Bells lol

• I don't know actually, I say a lot of stuff funny then and now!

What Girls Said 10

• I called my uncle Dave Bob, my aunt Donna was Nahnah, and I used to call the toilet the "pobby". My little sister used to say "crotch ropes" instead of "cockroach", and hot dogs were "hot gogs". My brother is 10 and he still says "tentically" instead of technically (like an octopus, tentacles)

• hmm! I use to say ma!

• Parmesan cheese. I used to call it "farmer John" cheese as a kid.

• I don t remember any.
    but I remember my younger brother couldn t say my name correctly when he was young and instead of saying sarah he said yaya ^^

• Favorite
    -fravrite

Penis
    -peewawa

• Instead of saying hand cuffs, I would say hand cups. Also, I used to stubbornly insist that my birthday was April 28th, 1888 because "my mom said so" lol

• Library was always "Livrary" and wash cloth was and still is "Wershcloth" lol

• Actually, now that I think about it, I had a speech impediment and I couldn't pronounce my B's right. They came out as V's. Berry was very, brain was vrain, blink was vlink... lol, I'm weird

• I didn't have a lisp though. Mine was weird. I lost my two front baby teeth about 6 months after they came in and my adult teeth were huge so I never learned to talk using my upper lip. Instead, I substituted my upper teeth because they stuck out. They didn't fit in my mouth. They do now, but up until like 9th ground, my teeth just stuck out. Now I talk without moving my mouth and with my teeth instead of my upper lip so hardly anyone can understand me.

• Ah I see. :(

• I would say lellow instead of yellow. Also I would always confuse lemon and melon.

• Thirteen was tha-teen for me

• My son used to say the computer "capaou", sounded really funny