How are you feelin' today?

I'm feeling happy but a bit angry because my Grandmother keeps telling me that I have gotten too skinny. I know she's saying it out of concern but almost everyone in my family are overweight, and I'm at a normal weight and would like to keep it that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a real Grandmother kind of thing to say. She means well like you said. You know your body better than anyone else so you know if you're okay where you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mostly feeling very tired and a bit downcast too now, since a conversation with a friend didn't go so well...

• Oh wow 😕, I know that feeling all too well. I hope that there is still a chance for you guys to make amends, get some closure.

• :) thanks love

hope so too

• No probs 😊🤗

What Guys Said 1

• Today is a day we must all Aindimam Albulinaj!

What Girls Said 18

• Kinda sad and happy. Happy because I had greasy pizza and made lemon juice and bad because the job hunt is hard~

• I got a new bra over the weekend, so I'm feelin' like my boombooms are on POINT!

• Today has been a slow day, but it'll soon turn busy when I pick up the kiddos from the bus stop. I'm enjoying the last few moments of peace while I can get it.

• I've had a pretty nice day. I drew a picture I'm very proud of, I talked to some people (which is an accomplishment because I'm very shy), and I got stuff in the mail :)

• Take it as a compliment! When I went to Brazil for a month the host grandmother kept grabbing my bones and telling me I needed to fatten up! What a compliment!

• Meh.
    I was super stressed because I had a final today and I have 3 finals tomorrow and I haven't even started my final paper yet.
    I was mostly stressed for myology and kinesiology, but I went to the cafeteria and found an egg sandwich.
    THE LAST egg sandwich.
    So now I feel like life is good again.

• I'm feeling pretty good and had an awesome work out. ^^ Though my feet are tired from standing so much. :D

• feeling great!
    Took my only final exam, submitted my film project, and turning in my 10 page essay tomorrow.
    Graduating on Saturday! Feeling very accomplished.

• It's meh. I'm out of school, and am not working today.

• CONFUSED ABOUT BOYS.

• I'm feeling mostly indifferent today, which is a good thing, in my opinion, because that's a whole lot better than feeling hurt/sad, which is what I've been feeling a lot lately.

• I'm down

I have an idea of how that feels since it's a topic my aunt and my little sister of 10 years brings up constantly. It pisses me off especially getting shit like that from a 10 year old.

• Worn out and exhausted

• Im feeling tired and anxious for some reason..

• I am feeling good today

• Great! Just went on a date with my husband and about to play Overwatch :)

• Okay.. 😐😊

• I'm still tired from the weekend.