How are you feelin' today?

I'm feeling happy but a bit angry because my Grandmother keeps telling me that I have gotten too skinny. I know she's saying it out of concern but almost everyone in my family are overweight, and I'm at a normal weight and would like to keep it that way.

1|0
19|2

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a real Grandmother kind of thing to say. She means well like you said. You know your body better than anyone else so you know if you're okay where you are.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mostly feeling very tired and a bit downcast too now, since a conversation with a friend didn't go so well...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow 😕, I know that feeling all too well. I hope that there is still a chance for you guys to make amends, get some closure.

• Show All
    • :) thanks love

hope so too

• No probs 😊🤗

What Guys Said 1

• Today is a day we must all Aindimam Albulinaj!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Kinda sad and happy. Happy because I had greasy pizza and made lemon juice and bad because the job hunt is hard~

1|0
    0|0
  • I got a new bra over the weekend, so I'm feelin' like my boombooms are on POINT!

2|0
    0|0
  • Today has been a slow day, but it'll soon turn busy when I pick up the kiddos from the bus stop. I'm enjoying the last few moments of peace while I can get it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've had a pretty nice day. I drew a picture I'm very proud of, I talked to some people (which is an accomplishment because I'm very shy), and I got stuff in the mail :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Take it as a compliment! When I went to Brazil for a month the host grandmother kept grabbing my bones and telling me I needed to fatten up! What a compliment!

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh.
    I was super stressed because I had a final today and I have 3 finals tomorrow and I haven't even started my final paper yet.
    I was mostly stressed for myology and kinesiology, but I went to the cafeteria and found an egg sandwich.
    THE LAST egg sandwich.
    So now I feel like life is good again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling pretty good and had an awesome work out. ^^ Though my feet are tired from standing so much. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • feeling great!
    Took my only final exam, submitted my film project, and turning in my 10 page essay tomorrow.
    Graduating on Saturday! Feeling very accomplished.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's meh. I'm out of school, and am not working today.

1|0
    0|0
  • CONFUSED ABOUT BOYS.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling mostly indifferent today, which is a good thing, in my opinion, because that's a whole lot better than feeling hurt/sad, which is what I've been feeling a lot lately.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm down

I have an idea of how that feels since it's a topic my aunt and my little sister of 10 years brings up constantly. It pisses me off especially getting shit like that from a 10 year old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Worn out and exhausted

1|0
    0|0
  • Im feeling tired and anxious for some reason..

1|0
    0|0
  • I am feeling good today

1|0
    0|0
  • Great! Just went on a date with my husband and about to play Overwatch :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay.. 😐😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm still tired from the weekend.

1|0
    0|0