Do you think this man is attempting to play god?

Over the course of several months, a man has been conducting experiments on chicken eggs. This man, who goes by the name of Korney, can be found on YouTube injecting human sperm into the chicken eggs. Depending on the video you watch, he allows the eggs to incubate between ten and forty days. Again, depending on the video you watch, after hatching certain eggs, the creatures that were inside of the eggs can appear to move and/or be alive. This man is attempting to create a homunculus.

A homunculus, Latin word for "Little man", is supposed to be microscopic, but fully formed human being from which a fetus was formerly believed to develop. Below, one of the videos will be shown below. However, I must warn you, what you are about to be watch is something that is ripped right from a horror movie.

From what the man has posted, he has done several experiments, but only has been successful around two, or three times and he will continue these experiments. What do you think about these experiments? I believe this man is attempting to play god. Do you think what he is doing is real, or is it nothing more than a clever hoax? Of course, I did not post the original video. Mainly since it is rather long, but Hoax Factor seems to go right to the point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Homunculus, Chimera whats next Philosophers Stone? Underlying rule of Alchemy, one can not obtain something without offering something of equal value, this is the ultimate rule of equivalent exchange which governs the realm of Alchemy.

If my mind and knowledge do not deceive me it's rather impossible to perform cross species breeding. A human sperm may not fertilize a chicken egg, as in similar context a dog or a horse may not impregnate a human female. Back in the Soviet era there were experiments to create Human/Monkey hybrid to serve as an army to the Soviet command, however the experiment was a failure. And I shall say that man and woman who partake in that experiment were rather smart individuals for their era. A single person on YouTube does not have enough knowledge and or tools to perform such experiments and as such I will openly deem this a hoax.

What Guys Said 10

• It's obviously a hoax. Not only is human DNA incompatible with chicken DNA and interbreeding thus biologically impossible but even more importantly: if this kinda thing WAS in fact possible, don't you think some actual scientists who actually know something about genetics would have tried this decades before a random dude does some amateur chemistry in his kitchen?

• Oh and by the way: just because something moves doesn't mean it's alive. Certainly not in the sense that we usually mean it when we use the word "alive". All you need to move some muscles is a central nerv system (as humans have it in their spinal marrow). For example when you slaughter a chicken and you hack of its head with an ax, the chicken keeps moving around for about 1 minute. Some chickens' bodies even run around although their head is just lying on the ground.

• Clearly a hoax

• I believe so too, but it's fun to see what everyone else thinks. :)

• He is clearly stupid as he lacks knowing the fact that human ADN and other's species are NOT compatible.

• It's just scary you know.

• I'm 99.9999% sure this is fake

• Why are people so stupid...

• Uhh that's disgusting that he cums in an egg, pretty much has sex with it and makes these monsters. And he is playing God because there is no way he wants anyone to have sex with an egg.

• Remind me why this matters when we grow body parts and organs for transplant?

• There is no god. It's just chemicals and matter.

• I don't know, but hey wanna get more creeped out?

just google modular body, the guy doing the thing im telling you is truly playing god...

cheezus!

What Girls Said 0