What do you think about lonely rock girl?

I'm kinda like this, i got no friends, just a virtual friend. I really like rock and this stuff, some people says that i look disgusting and if i die it won't make difference, sometimes it hurts but i just don't say nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that you feel this way, but no one here is in power to fix that. The only person in power to fix this feeling is you. Yes its hard and challenging, but life's never been an easy task for majority of humanity. Everyone should have a right to hobby and no one should judge others hobbies, as for people saying you should die or your death will make no difference that is very hypocritical of them to say. In the end not a single human death makes much of a difference, that also includes their own deaths. So in retrospect if they were to die, there death will make no difference on the world as they are mere insects on the scale of the planet and our world as whole.

I will say one thing. When life gives you lemons make lemonade. Life is harsh but stand up and walk and enjoy the time you have instead of caring what others think. People will always be people, cruel and pathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think rock girl are hot as hell lol!

• Look, you don't need to look like a rock girl by clothes and personallity, like i said, every person is in the different way. You just gotta love rock and i think this is all, i don't think my opinion is that important but i'm just saying.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• a lot of people have hit that wall at some point of their live, the difference is made with your personality. You can have a shit personality but an amazing body and fuck up later whereas that personality stays forever, its more precious in my opinion.

• "if i die it won't make difference"
    That's the type of person that needs to fuck off. Having to hear crap like that will go away quickly after your teens years. Other teens are stupid immature and ignorant of how hurtful saying things like that can truly be. Your circumstances aren't actually that uncommon at all.

• being yourself is what being a individual is all about, damn the comments and to hell with the looks. its your life and your style why let things that dont matter bother you?

words can do nothing more than go in one ear and out another i dont see why it should bother you when your doing what makes you who you are. if they can't except that. thats there loss of a good freind.

• Your a cool looking chick pay no attention to haters you stand out as a champ

• Ayee don't say that
    It's rubbish
    You're a nice person
    You can make a difference too
    Sounds like people around you are assholes

• Exactly only some people not all people because you are not what they say you are; to me you are just a girl trying to see where she fits (-^-^-)/ so hello

• Try to ignore those idiots. People with narrow minds like them can't handle it when they meet people who are different. Be yourself and as you get older you will meet more people and some of them will like you for being you. They are the people worth your time. Till then, just hang in there and know you are not alone.

• Hmm depends on your personality, tbh. I don't care if she's a loner, unless that means that if we're together she'd rather spend more time alone than with me.
    About being a "rock girl"... that's something I'd like to know what you mean? Are you like emo? Goth? Or do you just simply like rock? And when you say rock, what kind of rock do you mean?

• You are okay,
    Honestly if someone says that if you die it won't make a difference then they are an asshole

• It gets better later in life

• I think that is terrible of them though I fundamentally must agree.

... Shit.

• Ah so u must agree with a baseless imature statement?

Not to mention dangerous one...

Glad to know u haven't left bullying in HS

• hey

dont think about urself like that too

no One is replaceable. I assure u

• @HookingSwan I've been replaced throughout the ages. I come and go. I am and am not. If there is no me there is someone who does what I do, and if there is no them then there is a me, and so I am them, and they are me, and we are Legion? Okay, the legion part is silly but yeah I am totally replaceable.

I think it is a good thing.

• ?😐... ...

• I don't know what that means.

What Girls Said 4

• "some people says that i look disgusting and if i die it won't make difference"

Well damn, you hanging around near some real assholes. Don't listen to them, just do you and be happy!

• Those people just sound unintelligent and like to make others feel worse than them.

• Who are the low-life bitches who told you that you look disgusting and if you die it won't make a difference?
    Some people.. smh

• Don't listen to those assholes !!! Be who you are not what the world wants you to be... be happy :)