What is one thing everyone should do at least once in their lifetime?

mention things you would like to do at least once before you die.

• Hajj
  • Volunteer
  • Travel
  • Paint
  • Cook
  • Love
  • Sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Volunteering is more important by far. All of the other things are things you do for yourself. Volunteering is something you do for other people that helps them. At the end of the day do you only want to do things for yourself or do you want to do things that actually help other people?

• i agree with you, Volunteering

• @Sovereignty Uh huh. Well you have fun thinking everyone is a horrible human being. I'm sure that will serve you so well.

• We do what we do for ether monetary value, social value, or spiritual value. That doesn't make us horrible people. It makes us human. We are all humans and capable of great things.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 50

• I chose travel but I really just want to have a relaxing job, work 9 to 5 and be able to sleep 8-10 hours every night. I wouldn't mind finding more time to be with God and learn more about my family (husband, kids) etc. Life is all about experiences though so I would love to travel with my family and make happy memories.

• Love. Maybe not necessarily a romantic love, but someone should experience some type of love towards something.

• love but If I could travel to one place I would travel to a place where there is castle and take a picture of me in this long beautiful designer dress. So when I get old I can admire myself and say I really was a queen Apple!

• Things I have already done from this list:
    Hajj, Cook (bad cooking for now), Paint ( I love drawing and painting), Travel (I have always been an expat)
    I want to experience Love then Sex and Volunteering.
    Love is what I want the most though.

• Do whatever you wanted to da when you were kid. Things that you wanted to do as a child was your truest self.

• I would like to graduate college before I die. Like I'm already halfway through, might as well finish.

• serious you want to die after graduation.

• At least they can put it on my headstone. Something like "At least she made it through college"

• definitely travel. definitely.

• Drink Bubble tea

• Travel, Paris or Italy, Sex, Develop my skills, sculpture and maybe painting, water skiing , and help as much people as I can realize their dreams.

• Love for sure. As the old adage goes, it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

• Sex and love ;)

• Travel and cook.
    When you see other parts of the world and different people, your thoughts about the world also become different.
    And food is life!

• hajj is a bit specific, wouldn't you say? lol

i think everyone should have an uncontrollable bout of laughter at one point in their lifetime.

• Love.

What the hell is hajj? Going to Mekkah? If yes, then no, not everyone should do that lol. It's not necessary to risk getting trampled.

• i voted love because its the one that i haven't done already (except hajj, maybe i'll do that too. mecca seems beautiful)

• Everyone should volunteer at least once in their lifetime and feel the wonderful feeling of helping without expecting anything in return, and just help to help willing.
    The feeling you get from volunteering is wonderful :)

• love and travel, preferably travel with someone you love.

• sex. lol at all the people choosing love.

• wtf is hajj?

• what ties relate to breastfeeding?

• for example; my mother got pregnant and she does not want to raise me because of reason abc... so she give me up for adoption and your biological mother who gave birth but lost the child adopts me and breastfeed me. that means I can't marry you because we share ties that result from breastfeeding.

• Travel at least.

• Seeing how many girls chose love and how many guys chose sex made me laugh.

• fisting

• This is so lame but you know in movies how there's these parts where this pretty girl is walking through a field of flowers with a nice sundress when the sun is on the horizon... I want to be that girl at least once... lol. Other than that, everyone should travel and experience different cultures before they die.

• I recommend, please experience Muslims culture before you die.

A little child entered a Masjid in Paris he went to the Imam and told him: ”Sir, my mom sent me here so that I can study in your school”
      "But where is your mother?” the Imam asked the little boy“She is standing in front of the Masjid door” he replied ”She is a non Muslim”
      The Imam went to her asking her why she, as a non Muslim woman, wants her little child to study in an Islamic school
      She simply said:”my neighbour is a Muslim woman. Every time she takes her children to the school, they kiss her hands before going. They treat her like a queen. Her family is always happy. Please, teach my child in your school so that he treats me as Muslim children treat their parents”

• Skydive. I've always wanted to skydive!

• Fall in love..

• What are the results of this? I can't pick one

• you don't have to pick any of what I wrote there. just tell me what came to your mind after reading my question

• I'm curious about the results tho

• sex for men, love for ladies and everyone likes to travel.

• Go skydiving, bungee jumping, cliff diving, parasailing, learn how to surf, travel around the world, fall in love.

• travel
    orgasm
    love

• Get saved

• What's hajj?

• I'll copy & paste my comment to someone else:
      "It's the pilgrimage to Mecca Muslims do. It's mandatory for Muslims to do it at least once in their lifetime, so I wouldn't be surprised if every Muslim votes for that... cause they have to."

• When i tapped "sex" , i suddenly feel that i take love for granted. Sorry i changed my answer to LOVE haha

• indeed you are oldfashioned if you chose love over sex.

• More from Girls
    20

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 56

• B, C, and E are definitely even if I hadn't done them yet.

Don't know what A is, D is still possible.

I doubt it when it comes to F and G though. Unless if I were really wanted to go through with it I suppose I could have G if I hired an escort. But I don't feel like I really give a shit enough about F and G.

• Visit places that have meaning, or you feel like you need to visit. it's maybe like a 'pilgrimage' but doesn't have to be 'religious'.
    For some, it might be religious.
    There are many places I feel DRAWN to, and need to visit, but these are personal, to me.

• Well I voted 'F'

But that's for & with just this one girl, where I'd also prefer she goes before I do. I'd follow her instantly <3 not leaving her alone...

• 0|0
    • You've done this or you haven't?

How did it go?

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople Young WhiteSteve found himself in some shit relatively often, haha. I have a pretty good record, I always held myself down. Came out on the better end more often than not, and I'd never say I got my ass kicked any time I didn't. I got jumped a couple of times, but in that instance you just ball up and cover the important stuff and get kicked in the shoulders, haha. I couldn't give you a "record", haha, I mean a couple times I fought in brawls with a bunch of people, and you're swinging with this guy one second, and someone else the next. Plus some fights I was probably 11 or 12 years old, haha, so nobody has any knockout power yet, how dangerous can it be?😂

• Travel. There is so much the world has the offer that most of us won't experience because we can't travel everywhere so it's best to see as much as you can. It's a rewarding experience going to different countries.

• Honestly there are three fall in love, have sex, and take a journey. The one general rule should always be live life to the best extent possible.

• Sex, obviously.
    Then travel.
    If you can travel with someone you can have sex with, then you have the perfect life.

• Hajj is a pilgrimage to Mecca, it's a right of passage for every Muslim.

I've done everything else I've done.

• Fart in the tub and eat the bubbles.

• Snort a line of coke off a stripper's ass.

• bake a fucking cake

• I'm surprised at how only a few people voted on traveling.

• All of the above. Even Hajj. Now I'm not a Muslim but I'll like to see the Mecca at least once in my life. I'd consider it an incomplete life without seeing it.

• This may sound ignorant, but are you allowed inside if you're not Muslim? I know Mecca is the city, but I mean the plaza with that squared thing in the middle (I don't know the name).
      Considering how strict Muslims are, would they let an "infidel" inside their holiest place?

• @AleDeEurope
      I've heard of a few people who've sneaked in or been allowed access as journalist or diplomat.
      Maybe the Saudi government will be more open in the future? Well the least I can do is get as close to the city as I can.

• Falling in love, not sexual lust, real emotional love

• There's more than one: travel, love, sex, raising a child are essential, knowing a 2nd language too.

• I've done everything but what's hajj? Have traveled to many places but Austrailia is part of my bucket list

• Once in a lifetime?

The fact that this list isn't done once a week/month makes me sad that we've lowered our standards this much.

• Get a broken heart.

• Paint
    Travel
    Fight

• play ff7

• Breathing's good. Do it several times though.

• Win the lottery

• I would've said that too but unfortunately that's not something I can actually do or have control over but still hope to😊

• Fuck a chick then realize she was ugly as hell.

• I chose sex since not everyone gets the option to choose love. That only comes to certain people. Everyone doesn't experience it unfortunately

• Give. You'd be surprised how few people ever give in their lives. Most just trade.

• Volunteer, travel, scuba dive, and sky dive.

• Acquire awesome guitar skills, maybe do a concert, but definitely go to an equivalent of the X factor.

• Play video games and make money off of it.

• Travel and skydive!

• Live a meaningful life.

• More from Guys
    26