How much should I save if I want to move to Florida?

I want to move to Florida
I can transfer for my job, but it's not a promise for me to get the job. Just because there is usually only one position available for that job
just In case that's the problem, how much should I save up?
i was thinking Tampa or Clearwater Florida

Most Helpful Guy

• When I moved to florida, the rental truck costed about close to $1500. Tampa is cheaper to live in than Clearwater but, Clearwater is so much beautiful than Tampa. If you are really thinking about moving then you should call around to get prices on apartments, condos, or houses. Because prices can range for $600 something and up. It just depend on the area you will live in. It cost me about $3000 to moved and that was for the $1200 house I rented out and security deposit including the moving truck.

Most Helpful Girl

• U might want to get a job onine!

What Guys Said 6

• I live in FL your talking thousands of dollars depends on what you want to do rent or own a home

• Where do you live now? you have to think about moving expenses. Florida might be more expensive to live in. Look into that. the taxes the cost of living. Maybe find a job that will pay for you to move down there.

• You should have 6 months living expenses. Whatever that is for you.

• yo, if you get it, i'm moving with you

• If you go more inland it's not too expensive.

• At least $5000 to hold you over for a bit while your settle in to an apartment

What Girls Said 0