Would you rather have an afterlife or be reincartated?

I'd rather have an afterlfie/
I don;t want to live again, I've had depression for all my life and the fact is finally feeling safe happy and loved sounds amazing

update

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question. 👍.

An afterlife coz it'll be for eternity. If I was continuously being reincarnated I'd be someone different each time. I'd rather be me, but live forever in the afterlife. All of my problems in this life would be abolished forever. I may have worse problems if I was reincarnated

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd also like to have an afterlife.

What Girls Said 11

• Reincarnated as the same MF I am today if not better lol. I love life yeah it has it's up & down's, but you either learn from that or make memories☺ I'm not ready for the afterlife as my permanent residence just yet YOLO (ironic humor there😂)

• neither, They both sucks. I rather just have no after life.

• I don't believe in either. I personally would like nothing. Just absolutely nothing would be perfect. But if I had to choose between your two? Reincarnation. I've always wondered what life would be like a as bird.

• I have heard that they have that they have more cones than us and actually see colors that we cannot percieve

• No, I don't believe in hell, nor heaven. I don't even want to tell anyone else what to expect when they die, I just want nothing for myself, it's not about what anyone else wants, just me.

• I understand.

• Only if I can be reincarnated like the gods in Noragami though I rather keep my memories when it happens.

• lmao fuck this world i'd like a nice afterlife preferably with a lot orgasms

• I would prefer a definitive ending to both.

• Afterlife

• I don't mind either way I have been reincarnated a few times now

• Reincarnation mother fuckaz lol

• Same man, I'd rather have an afterlife, living once again would not be something I'd want

• Reincarnation seems to be much better option.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't believe either exists. Honestly I rather have Neither. Maybe if the afterlife is actually clear, as to what it can and will be about, but even then that's only a what if and not an absolutely certainty, I very much doubt it myself, and even Stephen Hawking himself said he doesn't belief that an afterlife exists.

I rather be upgraded and enhanced, maybe you can also say mutated to be beyond a mere mortal, to be BEYOND just flesh, blood, bone, and consisting of organic and biological components since they are just way way way too fucking fragile and vulnerable. I would rather be Completely Free of all weaknesses and vulnerabilities that I did not desire, asked for or ever wanted in the first place.

Rather have a completely new Non-Biological construct while retaining all of my memories and consciousness but completely void of any and ALL forms of Suffering and Pain, but is still operational, although I probably would be void of any emotions if this ever became possible somehow in a distant future, assuming if I was still around and kicking by then.

Maybe you should add the option of wishing to have never been created and brought into this reality and existence that you didn't ask for since you never got to clearly and pick and choose exactly how you would want to be created or created as.

• " even Stephen Hawking himself said he doesn't belief that an afterlife exists."
      The problem with that is when it comes to extremely intelligent scientists you varying beliefs
      Kurt Godel one of the greatest mathematicians ever believed very strongly for example

• In my case, I choose not to believe or accept that an afterlife is something real. Does the concept exist? Yes, but it's just a concept that we humans had created that's all I've ever accepted it as.

And I had been always been that way before I had even discovered that Mr. Hawking himself said that he didn't believe in one either.

• Okay, that I can respect

• Being reincarnated would be a new life complete with new memories
    as well as more time to absorb even more knowledge.

I'd much rather reincarnate, than have a religious style "afterlife".

• No choice: the maggots will have their lunch and supper.

• depends on the afterlife, like if Valhalla was real I would enjoy staying there, but otherwise I want to be reincarnated most other afterlives sound really boring

• I would want to be reincarnated. Maybe I just need to be in someone/thing else's shoes to appreciate life.

• Best of both worlds. Have an afterlife and be able to choose when and how you reenter the world. Or better yet, where and who you return as.

• Reincarnated. Always wanted to live the life of a dominant / assertive fit woman.

• After life please.

• Reincarnated. Seems more fun to me.

• Reincarnation. An afterlife is stupid, it's just a childish idea.

• nothingness unless I feel like waking up.