Have you ever wanted to become an organized criminal?

I mean, like a gangster or crime syndicate member.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I have dated a few and know what comes it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, no. I don't like the idea of getting jailed.

What Girls Said 12

• I mean. Would I ever actually become one? No. Of course not. That shit's illegal. Do I ever think about how badass I would be as the leader of the mafia? Hell yeah.

• noooo! To much work!

• I've always wanted to be married into the Mob 😈

• when i was younger i thought everyone had a choice between being good and evil like a video game, i spent hours late at night deciding whether i wanted to be good or evil lmao i never decided but let's just say i was drawn to both

• No I prefer disorganized crime.

• Nah, I'm too passive for that kind of stuff, haha.

• When I was 17, i spent a whole day trying to create "the perfect crime" in my mind and different ways to cover my tracks. Figured I'll get caught anyways.

• Yeah, back in my school years, when we'd get taught something knew that i didn't understand or was too hard, I'd contemplate joining the mafia! :)

• I wanted to be an assassin for hire lol

• Only if I was an actress

• Yes please xD be secret agent for my president with emails Hillary wats up yo!

• YES!
    I mean no no FBI I said nothing like that...

What Guys Said 18

• Nope. As cool as movies like Goodfellas, Casino, and the American Gangster are, one of three things always happen: Someone snitches and they go to jail, they get caught and go to jail, or they get killed. I'll pass on all three, I like living and freedom.

• What does the eye mean? Question under watch, or what? Umm no not really. I mean it seems like a lot of fun in a world where ethics dosen't apply that's why I like playing mafia video games etc but in real life? Hell no!, I'm too interested in moral philosophy.

• No, I refuse to join the Republican Party.

• My grandfather cut ties with his entire family when he came of age to get away from that life.
    I'd being doing a disservice to his legacy.

• Let's put it this way.

When the Panama papers leaked, I was disappointed in myself that I wasn't immediately worried and had the need to go and call someone.

• Unfortunately I seem incapable of being an organized anything.

And if I were to be a criminal, I would go indie.

• When I first watched movies like Godfather movies, Goodfellas, Casino, Scarface, etc and The Sopranos TV show I used to think for a bit that being part of one was cool. Haha

• I always had the urge to become a political assassin. But that's just me being mad at the government here for what it's doing to us.

• Of course. Look at my pic. I wanted to be part of the organization you know. The money, respect, power, values.

• I actually had such thoughts once, but only about what i'd have done, but then i realized that it's illegal xD

• Who says nobody here isn't already one, who knows.

And depends really, only if I live somewhere, where getting an actual job is next to impossible.

• I have thought about it.

• Ummm, no!

• No why should I want? I don't want to die in jail.

• Sitting in jail doesn't sound like fun at all, I'd die of boredom.

• Just become a CEO or work for the government.

• tokyo drift only.

• When I was 10, sure. Nothing serious about it.
    Now, no. I like my peaceful life.