Don't you think its inappropriate for a female to give a male cpr?

Are they allowed to give it to a teen boy or depends? But what happens if a girl stops breathing is a guy supposed to give her cpr?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Looks like another 15 or 16 year old has lied about her age.

• Are you serious? The hell kinda question is this. Of course its appropriate for a girl to give a guy CPR she is trying to save his life for christs sake. Gender doesn't matter when giving CPR since its to save someones life. Please tell me your joking.

• Between cpr and not getting it. I would rather get cpr and live than to die because of social insecurities.

• Would you rather the person dies?

I'd rather some boy came to my daughters rescue
    than to just let her lie there and die.. ^.^

• why would it be inappropriate to save somebodies life.

• I don't know. How appropriate would it be for a person to die because someone thought it inappropriate to give cpr?

If a little girl or boy is dying and there's only a sloppy grandpa in the area able to do cpr. Get ready for it.

• You're saving someone's life. Whether or not it's appropriate should be irrelevant.

• yes its totally appropriate.

• Yes, it is inappropriate. I mean why is she out of the kitchen and saving lives. How rude!

• It's appropriate to save a life. Do it, well in fact the guy is unconscious. :D

• if you have to do it you have to do it...

• No! This is about saving lives it way more important than that!

• Fucking retarded

What Girls Said 16

• Of course it isn't. Would you rather I allow the person to die so that our skin doesn't touch?

• No, of course not. If someone needs help, it doesn't matter the gender of the other person. What matters is saving a life potentially.

• What's inappropriate is leaving someone to die.

• Anybody can do CPR on anybody, I work in healthcare and it's encouraged to intervene if somebody needs help regardless of their sex, age or any other factor.

Nobody would get mad at you for saving their life!

• Is it inappropriate to save a person's life?

I don't think so...

• Of fucking course they are, how can you even ask such a dumb question? You'd just let someone die because accidentally fondeling them a bit while saving their life is inappropriate? This have to be the dumbest question I have ever seen.

• its not sexual when ur saving their ass

• What? No its not inappropriate, you're saving a life, it's not sexual.

• Yes, for fuck's sake. CPR is designed to save a fucking life. If someone is using CPR to save a life, it doesn't matter what gender the recipient or giver is.

• If you find CPR to be sexual you have bigger problems in your life. The person who made it sexual deserves to be punched where ever they are.

• CPR is an emergency response and it should not matter who is giving aid as long as someone is

• priorities, my friend.

• If it's needed, it doesn't matter who's giving the CPR.

• What do you do? Hey your guy I'll let you die.,

• Definitely no. You have to do it and immediately.

• Are you serious?
    Cpr is to save a life! ... no sexual intent!