Why am I even looking at GAG right now?

What am I doing here?

I feel pain in my heart and weariness in my soul

The things we do to "spend" our time and avoid what we truly feel...

Ah, I'm tired of acting this way. And I pretend that it is beyond my control, when it really isn't. It is my responsibility. But all feels too heavy to even act. It will be painful to even take action. And so, here I stay, paralyzed, lying to myself that I'm helpless, and being the ultimate coward...

Meh I just wanted to write this. It's a discussion I'm having with my own self. Ignore all this...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok... I'd love to hear you out if you're looking for someone to talk to

• thanks for the offer. I appreciate it.

But I think I must take action.

• Lol so I guess you just had to relief some stress. Best of luck to you

• thank u ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• go out
    socialize
    do smthng
    you ll feel less num and trapped when your senses are overwhelmed in the gd way :P

What Guys Said 17

• Hmm. I would recommend TV, books, and games more than GAG. GAG is sorta just. Mmm. Fucked.

Maybe you should actively do something to solve your problem instead of dwelling in your cowardice, when you recognize that it isn't beyond your control. Just stop moping and do it.

• I don't "know" how you feel but the description sounds like something I experience periodically. Don't forget that you have family and friends, so you are really not alone.

• Just to chip in on someone elses conversation, knowledge is king! Never stop learning. Even if you can't now, start again in the future. Remember, when you get a decend job, you can think, "Every minute that goes by, I'm $1 richer. Work harder studying now, that $1 will become $2 every minute.

You CAN do it. It's YOUR future!

• not really worried about the money part right now

just my reasons for why I am studying this and not pursuing something else instead

this has been a long running issue now

• I think I understand. I have to get a grip in September and spend a lot less time here. I'm already a year behind at uni because of ill health last year. It hard to log out!

• I see

It is, especially when you are avoiding facing yourself

• Don't brew upset you're running away.

Demons are far more frightening than any screen can portray. And far more real than our fragile philosophies can adequately describe.

Dance instead. Dance away from the darkness!
    Sing in the light of day!
    Because night is coming...

:D

• Wow you sure are a poetic one young lady <3 :)

• You sound like you're starting to realize, become aware, and awaken.

Or you're just ranting.. Sounded beautiful though! ^.^

• I am both ranting and awaken

just tired to make it a reality today meh

• I hope you'll feel better soon. Those who know are also those who suffer the most
      it's an unfortunate side effect of being amazing. Best wishes!

• Thank you Aizou

• yo, im gonna be a little busy but I'll be back later. PM me if you gotta counterpart <3

• i think if it was a question for yourself it would have been less desripitve on how you feel , but i like the honesty. and i have this kind of discussion to myself some times as well. and have yet to find an answer.

• Same here love.. I have been doing this from last 2 years.. After I finished the school.. Spend last 2yr on an online game and this website

• I see

How are things now though?

• I am gonna get myself in one or other college or University now in June definitely.. And try to win back the real life instead of running away from. It an hiding in this virtual world..

I don't regret what I did tbh.. I learned a lot from the virtual world.. And so many people taught me so many things.. It makes me realize when I will return back to being a active person in this society I will rock it.. Better then others..
      Especially from G@g it's like a University of social Science..
      I learned about things terms and especially taboo matters here.. Without getting my personality affected.. Fearlessly... Went with crazy questions.. Helped a lot of people..

And I think it gets only better for me from here.. If I quit the online game too..

• Whats causing these feelings?

• studying medicine

I should say instead: "fuck it medicine" lol

Im just tired today of all of this

• I wanted to say that it has been a long standing issue

I just dont feel like talking about it more, right now, not because I dont trust you, but because I can't talk about it more today. I am tired of dwelling on it for now.

But Thank you

And the support you GAGers have been showing is surprising. Really, I am touched, even.

• Ok, I hope you feel better.

• Is it about medicine?

• Zeus power is unmatchable 😂😂😂

• So ur thinking of leaving?

• l'amour je pense

• well sometimes you gotta avoid what you truly feel. i have to avoid all the time what i truly feel. its ok and not bad. by the way if you need any kind of help, im always here for you.

• Thanks

Should I try and step on what I feel, in order to move forward?

I'd really like if that was possible. would come in handy for sure. I have a lot of things to do, time is pressing and even if my mind says act, my emotions are saying its too painful to do so, and pointless.

• hmm, well it depends that what you have to do, but you gotta move on sometimes, because its for your better. and sometimes if we fear the most of what we have to do is the better thing for us to do. even if your emotions are saying that its too painful or pointless, you would be happy that you at least tried. our mind is almost right most of the times.

• I agree

But I hate this *sigh*

• Because you are stalking me ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• For as long as I have Known you @Hooking Swan, Your Good Name and the Level of Nearly Guru, Is Almost Yours for You.
    You serve a Great Purpose Around Gag Town. Many of our other Friends to the Ends may have gone, But having you here, Dear... Is where you Belong.
    BFind Other hobbies to focus on to take a break in Between. I have had to do this myself in the past, Even Now, And when I do come on, It is More Refreshing and my Mind is More Motivated.
    Good luck. xx

• i understand. the storm will pass love. it always does. <3 *hugs u*

• This place is a distraction for whatever else you're dealing with in your life. It can provide entertainment at times, which is maybe why you were on and writing this question then.

• well than sister we think alike.

• Aren't we all kinda addicted to Gag one way or another? :P
    It's really annoying to think about how uselessly we're spending our time on here but oh well..

by the way I'm here, if you wanna talk!

• thanks, really ^^

• That 1% matters. And I'm not just talking about answering questions, because there it may be hard to know if yours is just another one. On rare cases it develops into conversations where you are certain of your role.

I guess that helpfulness level also depends on the types of questions you follow/answer.

• random stab in the dark but maybe you find it easier to be here, its a pretty simple place and none of us really put ourselves out there or make ourselves vulnerable. its safer.

• it happens to everyone. just close the lid and walk away from your laptop