How come people only comment on my anonymous questions?

I get plenty of answers when I ask questions under anonymous but when I reveal who I am, people barely answer my questions. If you are anonymous or have no pic people can only imagine how you might look. I think it has a lot to do with my picture. I'm a black female and, of course, people will try to ignore me quicker than anyone else

Don't say it isn't true because ignorance qnd racism is so real, even if it's not intentional.

Thank you all for answering my question. I apologize if I came off and little ignorant. I should have thought out more possibilities instead of heading to race. I experience racism so heavely that I think thats the main reason for anyone mistreating me. I'm not trying to play the race card. I prefer spades.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're gonna shut yourself off to one whole direction, what's the point in telling you the truth. Chances are you've mentioned that you'd reject a certain answer simply because of this or that. "Don't say it isn't true because ignorance qnd racism is so real, even if it's not intentional. "

You're already playing the race card. See, that's the thing with minorities after the fight for their rights die down alittle. You keep using your "weakness" as a weapon against others. And then what happens when you ask questions online? You only want to hear what you want to hear. That's probably why noone bothers.

• First of all, that's not a weakness. People try to accuse blacks of using the race card to make it seem like were being dilusional like racism isn't real. You are right about me asking a question and steering it in my own direction instead of being open minded. I've been on this site for awhile and I've noticed that my questions rarely get answered once I reveal myself. I could be wrong, I could be right. That's why I'm open to opinions.

• Apart from that, It's probably because you dare to ask more controversial questions as anon. Now controversial isn't bad, it simply means it gets people thinking. If your questions make people think, they'll answer. I wouldn't really bother with a mundane question like "How do I look" myself.

• Right. I understand. Some questions aren't relatable attention grabbers so I guess rephrasing my questions or posting at a certain time of the day will give me more answers. Thank you for your honesty 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of the way your picture is, we can't actually see your face. Seeing as we can't see your face, a user would have to go out of their way to go to your profile and view the image at full size because right now, it just looked to me like a picture of the sunset over the sea or something like that, not a picture of you. I highly doubt that it's because you're black.

What Guys Said 8

• Unless I actually go into your profile to look at your picture, this is what I see:

http://imgur.com/JlqObTK

Until I read the whole question where you went out of your way to make a point of being black, I had no idea you were black, and I don't care that you're black.

• me being new here and also being white crushing on a beautiful woman of color i can say im not racist , and i have never seen any posts of you or a picture of. but i can say i dont really worry about looks when im trying to help , if looks matter on who you help it just makes you a superficial person.

and by crushing i would say im not able to be with her because she has a guy and i dont mess with others guy's girls only ass holes do that that dont respect someones relationship.

• Well how cute. You'll find the one who belongs to you someday. No worries!

• your welcome and i disd not even think aboit looking on your profile lol. oh well no big deal, if i did i would be going against what i said about how i help others no matter how they look.

• Right true. Thats kind of you. Have a good day.

• Umm not for me

• No one wants to risk angering a black female!

• you're not anon, so I won't comment... 😂

• k

10char.

• fuck this question, I got better : Why do girls vaginas look like slit?

What Girls Said 1