Winter or summer?

Which do u prefer?

• Winter
  • Summer

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably one of the minority that prefers winter , I just don't like heat, I get too frustrated. I was born in winter , I wonder if there's any correlation lol😄

What Guys Said 15

• I like summer because there's more stuff to do. During winter the city is dead.
    I don't like the hot temperatures of summer, though, I prefer Spring temperatures.

• Argghhh!! I voted wrong!! I prefer summer. I can sit on the balcony or look out of the flat window and enjoy the bikini clad... er... I mean... the fully clothed girls on the beach... :-o

• There is good sides about both. Summer is usually seen as a more happy and fun time of year.

• Summer!!!

• Winter. I prefer the fashion in the winter. ^.^

• I like May and June but I hate the middle of summer because of how hot and humid it gets.

• I like summer... moderate temps in Canada which are comfortable. Winter is fun though, but less to do.

• I enjoy them both so I chose not to select from your poll. During the summer when it starts to get really hot I tend to wish for winter to come back but when winter comes and it gets really cold I'll start wishing for summer to hurry on back. I like both of these seasons it's just about half and half.

• summer... as long as it's not too hot

• I like them both but i chose summer because we dont study.

• I love both but I voted summer

• Not a fan of humidity thank you

• Winter. Summer is often way too hot for me and I don't even live near the equator.

• Summer, but always remember that winter is coming.

• How those 2 can even be compared?

Summer and only. Winter fucking sucks and I wish it didn't exist. Not to mention in summer chicks wearing less clothes and show off more skin.

What Girls Said 9

• I am tired of the cold.

• Summer, please. I love the warmth.

• never really experienced winter but i imagine i'd hate it with a passion so definitely summer

• Summer

• Summer all the way! Id rather be hot than freezing my butt off!

• Summer. I hate rain and cold and snow.

• Summer of course. My birthday's in the summer

• Without any hesitation it's simply got to be summer.

• Out of those 2 seasons I'll take winter the heat & humidity of summer is to much for me.