How lazy are you?

Storytime. Tell us a story that symbolises how lazy you truly are.

Mine is that a few years ago my car-keys broke and the other two had a very girly bling-bling pendant on it since my mom occasionally used my car. I was too lazy to take it off and I still have it on my keys now.

36

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Lol...
    Anyone answering this question is at least motivated enough to type an answer to it... therefore not THAT epically lazy.

The irony...

• I have not finished my thesis that's supposed to have been done 3 years ago! BOOOM! I WIN! hahaa :'( this is actually terrible and horrible.. Sigh*...

Besides that, not that much I guess :-)

What Guys Said 5

• sometimes when sleeping and i have to pee, i just hold it and not get up and the bathroom is literally right outside my door... like 8 steps away...

• I know that feel. Its even worse though when you fall back asleep and dream about going to pee and its kinda risky to stay in that state for too long.

• oh yea... definitely... i can't remember the last time i had a pee dream though... but no one ever forgets that sensation lol.

• I've asked my brother to hand me my remote and xbox controller before because I didn't feel like moving out of my position in my bed.

Sometimes I will eat my leftover pizza cold because I don't feel like taking the time to put it in the microwave.

• I've slept in my regular clothes before because I was too lazy to change into my pajamas.

• i have a chair full of clothes on it, so i dont have to find any clothes in my room i just pick clothes from there :D

• i shower in my clothes, because i'm too lazy to do laundry.