Guys, Do guys like girls who are bad or good at sports?

• Good at sports
    Vote A
  • Bad at sports
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean she doesn´t need to be an olympia contestant :D but a healthy relation to sports implies a healthy body hence likely an attractive body. what´s not to like about that?

it´s not about you being "good" at it but about your "will" or better your enthusiasm to do it.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 36

• don't really care too much how good they are at sports. it doesn't really affect how i may feel about them

0|1
    0|0
  • My wife used to play softball and would play anything. It's a fun to play sports with her it's one of those things we both like doing together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter if they are bad or good at sports, no reason to judge someone on something so superficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • it really doesn't affect me whether she is good or bad at sports

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer sporty girls, therefore I voted A.

0|2
    0|0
  • It really wouldn't matter to me either way. It wouldn't change the way I feel about a girl whether she was good or bad at sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at sports (and games cuz i'll never get tired of her)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter but I was pretty decent so maybe if she's the one and she's good. Our kids will be pretty good at sports haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at sports is certainly a plus. It shows devotion, something I find quite attractive in a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like fit girls, athletic or not doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter, I'd pick good because they have better bod ha Almost banged this volley chick in 9th grade but then she moved. She had longest legs ever and boobs like Charlene McKinney baha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take either as long as she's white and average or beautiful looking.

No fat ones or non-whites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I don't like sport so it would be their thing. Other then martial arts that I would encourage someone who likes sport to do with me. Otherwise that would be my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at sports. BRB not dating some beta female.

0|1
    0|0
  • dont really care about that to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good at sports, helps all around

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at sports, a huge plus :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Option C, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't fall in love with a girl, then say "ah shit, she sucks at sports, goodbye". Lol. It's just not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • good at sports, i like physically active women. i dont think needs to win all the time, but participate enthusiastically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports are fun. I like girls who are good at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate clumsy women. Away with them!

0|0
    0|0
  • it does't really matter to me. but a bit sporty is of course always nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I love athletic girls. It's a kink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter much if they're good or not.

I like their discipline, ambition, drive, and fit-ness :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at sports

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter if they're good or bad, but i like a girl who isn't scared to play.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls who are good at sports but then again, I have a thing for athletic girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care, so long as they don't pretend to be the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer.. Cause i like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys