If time travel were possible you would uninvent anything?

Not all which has come to the world is good, you know...

• Yes, I would uninvent ________________
  • No, I would let all which exists continue to exist.
"In 2007 (Science 315, 966, 2007), scientists in France shot photons into an apparatus and showed that their actions could retroactively change something which had already happened."

Delayed choice.

Understand that "just a mathematical experiment" as a phrase makes no sense. The "mathematical experiments" describing the LHC and Delayed Choice were predicted in 1926 long before the technology to build them was available.
Few proofs in quantum physics could be proven at the time of their inception and stronger proofs based off of current information are continuously being built. This is how I know only your dad is a physicist; if I were speaking to someone who knew how the proofs work in the quantum fields they'd argue the proofs not the nature of the proofs.

Mathematical predictions are perfectly viable in physics when well supported. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah between Beibers, Kardashians, Trump and BeyoncĂ©. I'd personally be there to stop all that shit from the door. Then there's other random things to that I'd probably uninvent like a Ford Windstar most horrible van ever created.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I might have it: Uninvent girlsaskguys. com

But then again, why should I just stop with that, why don't I just try and Completely Uninvent all of this reality and existence altogether?

But then that would be a complete paradox wouldn't it? Assuming that is even possible in the first place, or perhaps a whole new reality, existence or timeline is created as a result if that was even possible. I know I'd die, but if I could time travel back I figured I wouldn't be a normal natural mere mortal being anymore, so maybe just maybe it might still be a possibility but there is still a big Paradox that cannot be denied.

• >_> Reality isn't exactly an invention. . .

• I don't get it. Did you mean that it's party time?

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 14

• I don't know what to uninvent lol
    I just know there's prolly something out there that shouldn't be out there

• Oh! I just thought of some stuff to uninvent!
      Those "Made for TV" products
      You know the ones that show up in infomercials all the time
      -Pedegg
      -Shamwow
      -Snuggie? I forgot the name
      -Moon Bounce
      -Snackeez

• Religion.

• no. they could possibly cause too many unwanted changes

• Time travel is possible but only into the future not into the past so I can't answer this question

• www.collective-evolution.com/.../

Time travel into the past? Been there. Done that.

Get with the times.

• @red_arrow Forgot to tell you, while I don't have a song that's mine or a theme song I particularly cry and I mean really cry when I hear this song. I've made so many mistakes yet I refuse to change. I am ingenious only in retrospect but if I could turn back time there are so many things I would change in my life. We were fighting with that girl who wants to be a virgin when she gets married and I understood where she was coming from but disagreed with her. There is a difference between having a few partners before marriage and blatant weird overt promiscuity. I don't know how that's defined but when you hit number 100 you're probably there. If I could turn back time

• I understand very much.

• Every good invention was preceded by lesser "bad" inventions. Without the inferior designs before them, we wouldn't all the awesome stuff we have now.

• High heels!

• Social conservatives. They have soo much hate in them

• i would uninvent Microsoft, then invent it myself later on.

• Crocs and toeshoes

• the education system

• Nuclear Weapons.

• Cellphones times were so much simpler.

• Cell phones, I don't like when my boss is calling me when I have a day off :P

What Guys Said 14

• Weapons

• Hybrid cars.

• Health problems and traffic

• Politics, money, the free market, globalisation and america. Id torpedo columbus ship before he got out of sight of spain and id blow up the mayflower before it left port

• Feminism.
    In all honesty, I'd probably uninvent (if that's even a word) loud speakers in cars. It pisses me off when people drive by blaring that shit rap music.

• I'm not sure. Maybe I would uninvent judaism. That way we would have no abrahamic religions in the world. But I'm not sure what would come in it's place. So maybe I would just leave it alone after all.

• I would un-invent Religion. Just to see what people would blame for random acts of violence.

• I would uninvent social identities. Religion, god, nation states, racial identities etc. Those are literally the reasons why nothing will ever be good in this world.

• I would uninvent PUA's and whatever game-related garbage guys use to get girls. Honesty should be the only policy to getting sex for both genders.

• I would uninvent Christoper Columbus he opened a fucking can of worms

• I would try but as we discussed before I don't want to create other timelines or dimensions so...

• Texting so people will stop getting killed

• Yes, feminism