What is your IQ?

If you're brave enough, do this IQ test and post your result.
Should you feel embarrassed about your result please use the anonymous function when posting.

The norm is around 100.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Not as high as urs!

• 119.

That was bloody stupid. There wasn't even a bloody pattern in those last ones.

• Yes, there was,
      I've had to take this test before for my 3 year psych eval
      You have to look at it properly.
      Mine is 133

• I had a high IQ while taking this test SIRPRISINGLY haha so I had higher IQ then my dad my moms dad my brother ( 16 ) my sister (23 ) except my mom! I had IQ 130 and my mom at 140 I took it faster then her too xD

• I got 113, I like the first half but I was over it by the second half 😂 I hope that's not too bad. It's equivalent to the 80.7 percentile apparently.

• Your IQ was measured to 128, which is equivalent to the 96.9 percentile.

• didn't finish it but pretty low I guess!! I could see any pattern after the first few ones.

• 146.. well then.

• Did 43% hit finish and got 103% 57.9% percentile.

• i gave up 3/4 way through and got 113

• I got 117 o:

• I guess I'm average eh?
    Your IQ was measured to 108, which is equivalent to the 70.3 percentile.

• I don't know i took one before once and i got a 90 😖😖😖 but then i took this other one which was supposed to be more accurate and got 130 !! So i don't know which one is actually true :( but i've always though of myself as dumb... So i guess i believe the first one more!

• Try this one :) Maybe you've gotten smarter.

• I took it 2 months ago 😂 at the dame time but yeah i see what you're saying

• Oh. In that case I'm sorry :(

What Guys Said 24

• Your IQ was measured to 126, which is equivalent to the 95.8 percentile.
    It was so easy until you get about 3/4 the way through. Then you start to question reality...

• I got 121, whilst procrastinating at work, while trying to make it look like I wasn't taking an IQ test whenever people kept coming in to talk about work-related stuff... the nerve of some people! pfft!

• 69. Teehee, I get distracted too easily.

• So far you're the only one who's taken it seriously :) And you had balls enough to be honest about it.

• My IQ is 97 just clicking the four corner options in a counterclockwise pattern.

I am "average" effortlessly.

Let's see what happens when I select the answers in another pattern:

IQ becomes 95 with 1, 3, 4, 6 selection. Let's try clockwise.

100!

So you are telling me that a test which varies by 5 IQ points ( a ton, that's 2.5% if taking standard 200 and 3.8% if taking standard 130 (70-200) measurements ) by just randomly picking a pattern and sticking to it?

Genii do not play such pitiful games.

• "Your IQ lies outside the area this test can measure".

Well, nothing new there. This was just a feel-good-and-bait test by the way. One used to make people take the real mensa test so that Mensa gets money.

• Yeah, unfortunately most IQ tests online are sugar coating their result to protect peoples feelings.

• Took the WISC with a psychiatrist back when I was a kid. 136 on verbal , 11x something on the other , with a combined IQ 126 I think.

• This wasn't even a challenging nor extensive test as it only measured one specific aspect of intelligence.

• i don´t know exactly. i had a professional test as a kid, cause my teacher thougt i was mentally challenged. turns out i´m above average (somewhere around 120) and my teacher was just a dick. those online tests are rally not reliable.

• 134. 99th percentile. This wasn't a proper IQ test.

• Your IQ was measured to 97, which is equivalent to the 42.1 percentile.
    http://test.mensa.no/graph.php?iq=97&w=634&h=412

• Gave myself to much time on some of the questions so was cut short at around 86%. Scored 123.

• "Your IQ was measured to 108, which is equivalent to the 70.3 percentile."

I ended up giving up at about 68% completion after getting distracted. Absolutely hate stuff like this lol

• 100.

• that is a very weird test, i didn't know what to do. :/

• I actually don't know what it is.

• doesn't really matter

• 103 was the number I got.

• 95 and the funny thing is I guessed through the whole I didn't even try

• -200

• lol "norm" lol.

• 95 LAST TIME I TOOK IT

• Well, I don't really think an online test is that reliable, but here goes nonetheless!

...
    ... Oh, crap, I'm too young. :/

• ohhh about a million

• You apparently failed the iq test cuz you didn't post a link.