Do you ever READ the FBI'S most wanted page?

I love freaking myself out and reading about murder victims, missing people, unidentified people, etc. Do you guys enjoy doing this too?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a habit of doing that as well.

What Guys Said 10

• I loved watching America's Most Wanted when it was on. And Unsolved Mysteries.

• Nope. There's enough crime on the news for me. I don't seek out crime news, it's already an over saturated commodity.

• No but after I post this I might just check it out😂 I did like to watch Americas most wanted.

• There used to be a hack to put your own self onto FBI most wanted list. I believe that exploit has now been patched, but can you imagine me putting an image of myself and then you looking at it, while we had a date on that day... Yes the awkwardness.

• Morbid curiosity and loving to read interesting sh*t is a thing.

• of course not

• No. I have not.

• No I couldn't care less, unless there's actually a good chance of me collecting a bounty.

• Yes! My friends been number 12 for so long I want to see if he cracks the top 10.

• never in my life

What Girls Said 3