Why guys get so desperate and willing to do anything for girls lol?

So just as joke, I made tinder profile with my pic and wrote in bio "handjob for $5, nothing more" and literally like 97 guys messaged me within two hours for it lol Once they messaged me, I'd message them back that I've changed my mind and it would be 10 and most of them agreed lol. Even on here, I get so many creepy messages from guys begging to fuck them lol I can even post screenshots of them Here, some are regular users too on this thing but I don't wanna bust them out. Why do guys get so desperate , depressed sometimes for girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• The less-than-stellar looks, lack of sex (porn can get you only so far) and swimming in testosterone is a dangerous combination. Sexually frustrated and emotionally deprived men can turn two ways depending on their background and surroundings - either violent and dangerous or depressed and desperate. Either way we are forced to change in order to adapt better to new surrounding and be more successful in procreation. The harder it is to get laid the more extreme the adaptation. Some people just turn psychos from the loneliness. It is most evident in countries like Russia where women had to become prettier and men became... well, manlier. I guarantee you, if you suddenly end up surrounded by much more attractive women and no man pays you attention you will get desperate and try to change yourself. Evolution is so sweet and caring...

• Lol actually, I am just average and I know I am lol my friends are way hotter but I don't have any problem at all getting man's attention without trying

• Lol I am fat (5'7 155) , have freckles and shit like that. I amvery average or actually below it, And I am true to myself lol so I know I am like 6/10 but clearly have no problem getting man's attention and actually my friends get more attention ebendoe they are bitchier but hotter.

I think guys just would do anything for girls because to get off Tbh lol

• I don't expect you to understand us. You'll have to trust me on this one. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess its their thing

• Lol guess it's thing for most of guys

What Guys Said 20

• I have no idea. doesn't surprise me tho. Those guys are just low and it just shows that they can't get girls and are really desperate.

• Yea lol Tbh it make them sound like maybe they don't get action enough when they get really clingy. I love compliments but many overdo it lol

• Girls receive way too many compliments nowadays and they just lose meaningfulness.

• Lol actually that is true altho it's really really sad. I can just get so much attention without trying than guy with same lvl of attractiveness as me

• Some guys will just try and try and, as there are some women thar fall for it, they do get success eventually. Sex to some people isn't as meaningful as it is to others so these guys just want the feeling of cumming and will do, say or pay anything they can for it.

• Lol wow that's just sad if they are ready to do anything just to get off..

• Lol why'd anyone choose to be begging opposite gender?

• I have no idea but it does happen. Each to their own I guess...

• Very simple. It's hard for the majority of men to get sex and fucking hard for some others. Women generally don't have this problem. Fact. So you wouldn't know. The best way I compare it to, is telling you that you can't have children ever. Even though you would want them. Then some doctor comes along and says he may be able to offer you a cure to this. All the women who can't have children but want them will swarm to this doctor. It looks desperate, and in one way it is, but it's the way it goes.

• SS or it didn't happen!

But it's not all guys, just like you said the desperate ones (you're already halfway desperate if you're on Tinder already). They are desperate because they find it difficult to attract women, simple.

• Lol I don't wanna bust them out on here but I can message u some if you'd really like

• Yeah, i won't tell them, i'll just find it amusing - i am genuinely curious xD.

• Lol ok chek ur inbkx

• don´t confuse "despair" with opportunistic behavior xD i mean i don´t know what they find so sexy in a freaking handjob... but i guess it´s pretty cheap :P so might as well.

• So paying for sex is opportunistic than dad? Lol nope

• *sad lol

And paying for sex is opportunistic at all lol I can bet you anything no girl would message guy if he write "$5 for eating u" lol

• yeah of course not, cause every girl would get that for free anyway xD would be stupid to pay for stuff that´s free xD guys don´t get it that easy. just paying for one that offers it is easier than asking 1000 girls before one agrees to do it.

• If you look at tinder's users most of them are horny teenagers looking for hookups, your bio is basially a big juicy chunk of meat thrown into a group of hungry lions. Girls usually don't get arroused easily but when guys get arroused dignity and pride goes out the window. That's the scary truth.

• Lol actually I got more messages from guys above 25 then guys under it

• Males stay horny until they die basically

• Lol those are more like dogs than liond then ha

• You are aware $10 is nothing, right?

That aside sometimes it's despair and sometimes it's the thrill of poor conduct!

• I am also aware no girl would ever message a guy if he write "$5 for eating u" in his bio lol

• Lol not really, no. Average girl is way less desperate like 99% less and gsts way more attention from guys like 99% more lol

• Then why are there more and more single women?

• I wouldn't have responded to it and since its not my thing so i don't know the prices online but i think most guys found $5 rediciously cheap to begin with and $10 still a reasonable price. If you raised it to $30 i wonder what would have happened.

You can see it as desperate, and it might be. But i think there are plenty of guys out there that where like $5 for a good time? Well why not. You set the entry bar very low.

• Lol I can bet you anything no girl would message a guy if he had "$5 for oral" in bio and it's still paying for sex

• Ofcourse but that does not have anything to do with desperation. Guys are a lot easier in these things then Girls. Where girls often want an emotional connection with a guy or will just flirt with a guy they like many guys don't require this connection at all and will just go for the easiest route.

• Probably because it's much harder for guys to get girls than for girls to get guys. Girls are much more shallow than guys. Being completely ignored by the opposite sex your whole life can really mess you up mentally. Girls wouldn't know the feeling since guys aren't as shallow as girls. A lot of guys don't know what it's like to be desired by a girl so their attempt to gain a girl's attention becomes pathetic. This doesn't justify their creepy actions though.

• Shallow and having high standards are different, noone is telling them to pick us lol. I am actually very average looking and yet I get all that

• Nah, girls have overly high standards and that's what makes them very shallow. More so than guys. No one is telling them to pick girls, true and even they wish they were never attracted to girls but it's how they were made naturally. If they had a serum available which elimination all the desire for girls, I'm sure many of them would take it in a snap. Personally I would be first in line for a serum like that. You may be very average looking but many guys are attracted to average girls. Like I said, guys are less shallow than girls. But these guys shouldn't be so creepy though. If girls were in the same shoes as guys with many of them never being liked or desired by a girl their whole lives, I'm sure many of them would act strange too. Consider yourself lucky that we aren't as shallow.

• It's pathetic, really. Unfortunately, most men are like that. But, I don't think that you would like it, if men were as undesperate as women. Most women would fail!

• Cause you're our fountain of happiness :3

• Lol I can see you clearly are example

• My everything is all i can think of... :)

• -___-

• they're desperate...

• Probably because they are socially scared of approaching 'real' girls, it is so much easier in the more anonymous world of the web.
    They are desperate for sex with a partner but don't know how to get it!

• Women are like the gatekeepers of sex, thus if a woman would let anyone in for an easy opportunity a guy would jump for it.

The same would probably happen if the roles were reversed too.

• I am yet to hear about some guy talking about how guys are desperate lol

• Lol average girl gets way more attention from opposite gender and are way less desperate

• Maybe so, but there are still desperate women out there. Just like some guys are not desperate.

• lmao.

• Oh, WHAT THE FUCK EVER. I wouldn't do that shit... for more than $4.95, what a rip off.

• They have nothing else to do.

• For a variety of reasons, casual sex is more appealing to the average man than the average woman, while at the same time far less obtainable.

So if they can make it happen cheap, lots would be interested.

• Desperados

What Girls Said 6

• eww. I don't go out with guys on tinder.

• They want pleasure.

• That's just how guys are lol

• Lol that's sad doe, How we can control them like this..

• Pathetic ain't it?

• Wow, just wow

• wow. never heard of a guy like that...

• Lol are u being sarcastic

• no, all the guys Ik would be like. ew, she probably has had so many dicks in her hand. that's what they all started saying when we talked about prostitutes and the sluts at school.