I'm taking my drivers test in a couple of hours? Tips?

Also before any of you give me tips I have a quick question. So I was told that during the test I shoukd always remain in the right lane ( traveling lane) even if the instructor tells me switch lanes I should switch back to the right lane again even if I wasn't told to do so. Is that correct?

Thanks for the answers guys. I ended up failing it sadly. So hopefully the next time I will pass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a few drinks before hand just to take the edge of your nerves.
    It will actually have a good effect because it will get the heightened adrenaline under control and you'll be cool as a cucumber for your test.

You're welcome in advance and an advanced congratulations on passing ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• tell them this is gonna be different than racing around Monte Carlo and taking out "your favorite race car driver", but you'll do your best... just lighten the atmosphere...:)

Good luck, take your time. the only points are for doing things right. Wear your seatbelt.

• you don't stay in a left lane unless you are passing. so if the instructor tells you to get left to pass a car once you passed you should get back into the right lane

• Your instructor will be very impressed if you can show him you can drive without your hands on the wheel. It shows a very high level of competence and control!

• Make sure the radio id off. I remember to this day the guy yelling at me because of the radio.

• Don't crash

• Do whatever your instructor says, then relax, there is nothing worse than tension or stress to make you fail. When you have passed your test, you will then really learn to drive in the real world!

• He is the instructor so I say trust what he says

• practice parallel parking.

• Uh... just don't be Spongebob?

• Hit pedestrians and animals for bonus points.

• It might be too late, but drive the area before hand. Some places add stop signs where there is no street going across just to fool people on the test.

• sounds good

• Basically just do what he tells you to do, you'll probably stay in the right lane the whole time until your the left is getting close and then he tells you also signal far enough ahead of the turn and stay just below the speed limit

What Girls Said 2

• You should remain in the right lane unless to pass or if you need to turn left from the lefthand lane, or if the righthand lane turns into a turning lane... not just during your test... that's standard etiquette.

• Relax and just do as the instructor says.
    I was too stressed the first time I took it and I failed it. Passed the second time because I chilled out and actually just focused on driving. Haha