Is the NBA rigged?

My friend says that it is but then again she doesn't like basketball

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tim Donaghy is the only example that I know of that the NBA is rigged

What Guys Said 9

• i don't know about the games. i doubt it

but i've heard and somewhat believe that the draft lottery is rigged

• There have been accusations in the past due to the NBA officiating scandal about a decade ago. Also, the league has a reputation of catering calls to the big name superstars.

Other than that, I don't think it is. I think most games are called down the middle and the refs do a good job of officiating for the most part.

• "No one is more enslaved than a slave who doesn't think they're enslaved."

Rigged? Hard to say, but it's better to allow such a possibility, than to be betrayed later.

• The draft lottery is.

• Since sports betting is involved and possible, I do think so.

• I've watched so many NBA basketball games. I'm also a 6'9 pro baller and I can definitely tell that the NBA is rigged. College basketball definitely isn't.

• yes.

• BeerFarts is correct "There have been accusations in the past due to the NBA officiating scandal about a decade ago. Also, the league has a reputation of catering calls to the big name superstars"
    A star player never fouls out, no matter what.

• no how can it be rigged -_- if it was rigged then lebron would'n't have lost so many championships

What Girls Said 1