Let say if you were wrongfully imprisoned for 30 years from what your age is now what would you do?

Also you sued the city and the other police force but lost the case. so no money from the a
Wrongful arrest.

Me personally I would kill my self I would be 60 years old with no job and practically no money.
And I missed out on the best years of my life.
If I had kids they would be like 30 somthjng I missed there life's birthdays all that shit.
Sex would be yuck balls saggy my dick probally wouldn't work. my health would be bad after 30 years of prison food. So I would just save up money vacation eat all the best food not give a fuck about silly things then kill my self.
And. I know killing self is bad but your only probably make it to 70-75 your not going to out live a normal healthy person.
Also all your friend and family are proballg moved away your girlfriend gone has her own kids. Your best friend moved on with their life

What would u do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kill the person who accused me and go back to prison. At that point I would have been in prison for more than half my life so that's gonna be the only way I know how to live.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be screwed and treated like utter crap for 30 years. My country dumps mtfs into male prisons where i reckon i would be raped quite quickly, And on the fluke chance i managed to get transferred to the right place, i'd still get treated like shit by the staff.

30 years in prison now would also take away the rest of my life, rare genetic condition got me set to die by age 60 roughly. So thats great, can spend the rest of my life being essentially tortured via the prison system.

• Break free.

• I'd study during those 30 years and attend university in prison. (that's allowed in germany)
    I'd probably be a well known researcher having published a few books and articles in some scientific journals by then... Maybe I'd hire a few better lawyers to sue the state though...

What Guys Said 7

• This husk of mine would be a measly 55 years of age by then. Still gives plenty of room to learn and improve. I would just use the prison time to exercise and study stuff anyway + free meals.. ^.~

The thing that would be less enjoyable, would be that I'd have nowhere to perform my music.. though I bet I'd have plenty of sparring partners for my martial arts.. ^.^

• Check off all of the items on my bucket list, spend a shitload of money I don't have, then murder the person responsible for my imprisonment. Pretty straightforward.

• Unless I was framed for murder. Then it probably won't be so straightforward. I'd have to figure out who actually murdered the person I was accused of, and jailed for, killing

• Id break out of prison.
    Then flee to belize

• Thirty years from now I will be dead, so I would not be able to do much.

• Do what everyone else does, commit actual crimes to go back into jail or become homeless.

• orbital. bombardment. Titan invades.

• I'd be out when I'd be like 55 then. And first thing I would do, is kill the person who locked me in for 30 years and took the best years of my life.

I know I will end up in prison again, but I don't care. I wouldn't let such a thing go, it's a matter of vengeance.