GAG COMMUNTIY, What do u think about the statement that the PM David cameron made about MY COUNTRY NIGERIA and Afganisstan?

He said that
NIGERIA nd afganistran r fantasticaliiy corrupt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with @thewonderingme all governments of all countries have corruption in them

• Yup all of them also have their flawas

• Yes they do. Many in Government are there for nothing more than to line their own pockets and could care less if the help the people that put them there , the people they promised to serve

What Girls Said 10

• Hmmm, I think these things can be basically quantified, if they are high on the list, I believe it. So, yea, sorry man.

• Well it's true, so i don't see an issue with it. Not sure how we elected that imbecile anyway to be honest.

• I think it's correct :P

• EVERY country's government is corrupt.

• there's a difference between being corrupt and being "in your face corrupt" like Nigeria and Afghanistan.

• Nope because I knew everything was in order and I was driving within the speed limit so he let me go lol but I guess some people fall for the trap.

• @Pac-Man lol thats very common here in Nigeria

• It's true. Their governments don't operate on truth and good morals.

• The international world its getting one thing wrong and that is, Yes da goverments r corrupt, but da citizens r not, its the politicians that r corrupt.

• well it's true, they are.

• You could honestly say that about most country's & it would be true.

• I think he's right.

• well statistics shows that this is true, so you should bother more about your countrys problem rather than someone saying it out loud

• It takes away the focus of his corrupt behaviour

What Guys Said 11

• They operate at a mind-boggling level of corruption, as does my wife's country of origin; Sierra Leone.

• Very true.

• Every country is corrupt but its no secret that some are more corrupt than others

• Yes i agree. But even at da normal level, NIGERIA is corrupt in every aspect u can think of

• While he's probably correct, in return, however, it's a sound idea to ask if his dad left him anything else, asides from things in panama papers that he didn't declared and didn't pay tax for.

• Corruption in those countries is common knowledge.

• He's probably basing it on a study of government corruption that was done about 5 years ago.

• They are though. But the United Kingdom is corrupt too, so he kinda doesn't have any credibility.

• Trout can be corrupt?

• You guys are corrupt. Instead of complaining about Cameron, work in your own country to reduce corruption.

• Its not the citizens that r corrupt, Its Nigerias politicians that r corrupt

• So, what? Are the politicians aliens who came down from space to rule you? The politicians, police, and anyone else in power used to be just citizens too. Do something about it! If you and your community are unwilling to act I guess you deserve whatever government you get.

• I wz born nd raised in saudi. Yeah i agree with u. Nigerians lose their sences with it comes to power

• It's true. And it's the common people of those countries who suffer for it.

• So what? My best friend is Nigerian. He tells me that Nigerian government is corrupt.. But also Cameron himself is corrupt lol, involved in Panama papers 😂😂😂😂😂

• I miss being out side Nigeria. As in liveing in nigeria sucks. I see tthe corrupyion my self.