How Would You Spend A Billion Dollars?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pay off all my student debt. Help out my Mum and my siblings so they'll all be secure and my Mum could leave my stepdad if she wanted to. Buy my grandmother's house and homes for my uncles who live with her. Pay off my friends' student loans :') . Fund my SO's creative projects (he's a writer and filmmaker). Buy a house where I can live with my SO and some pets, decorate all these homes of course.. Buy lots of pretty clothes and gifts for my loved ones. Go on nice holidays. Fund the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition in the UK (hypocritical maybe but I'd do it). And help out some charities, probably homelessness and mental health charities

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. hire a money management team. lawyer, accountant, etc.
    2. pay my taxes.
    3. pay off my debts.
    4. pay off my parent's debts.
    5. new car and house for myself, somewhere on the California coast.
    6. new house for my parents.
    7. a few million into retirement funds for each parent.
    8. pay my brother's debts.
    9. set up college funds for my nieces and nephews, plus the children of my close friends.
    10. invest the rest and live off the interest.
    11. study business so I can know what's happening with my money in the long run.
    12. spoil myself within reason.

What Girls Said 19

• Pay off my schooling and both of my sister's schooling, pay for all of the work that needs done around the house so my mom doesn't have to, and then probably just save the rest.

• Student loans, brother's tuition, grad school, pay off current mortgage, new house for mom, new house for me, new car, vacation, clothes & shoes, massage things, workout supplements just to try them. Save.

• Save? I don't think you'd be exhausting your windfall with all that.

• @guyngals nah I wouldn't be, but I'd want to save for my kids. I'd rather be padded in the future than spend all of it right now.

• CLOTHES! lol

• Let's see first I would pay my bills off f student loans and car payments.. Then I'd buy a new car and a build a house. Buy so fluffy animals hire a driver because road rage isn't cute. Buy a shit ton of clothes and shoes. Buy product for my business so I can better promote it. Get a ton of tattoos. Travel the world. The list goes on and on and will never end.. So I'll stop here.

• Investment and moving to Montreal to study there

• I would pay for my loans, buy my mom a house and car, take my family on vacation, buy a condo for myself, donate to my mom's church and my church, buy a house for one of my friends (she's a struggling single mom), start an organization for single parents, donate to charities, invest the money, start businesses, get my mom's family to the USA and get them homes to stay in, mostly help people after I help myself and my family... a billion dollars is a lot so I'd help a lot of people

• Easy.
    Buy my parents anything they like.
    Buy myself anything I like.
    Safe some millions just to be sure.
    Study like five different things because I have too many ambitions.
    Help other family members start whatever they want to.
    A couple of millions to asassinate people like Trump, or ISIS. I'll just send my own army.

• Towards my education

• First, I'd buy a house with a big garage. Then I'd go out and buy a Ferrari, a Porsche 928, and a BMW M3.
    Then I'd buy my mom her dream car and help restore my dads 85 Corvette.
    After that, I'd start saving the rest and try to start my career as a songwriter.

• Let's see. I already have a sports car, a nice house, and a beach house with a nice boat. Spend it on seeing new places, clothes, and grow my business.

• 0|1
  • Id buy a house, get a car, new clothes and a nose job.

• travel

• By a house for sure

• I invest it

• I already have most of the I want. Use it on shopping and other little things.

• i wouldn't spend it...

• clothes, shoes, product for skin, bag and a cool car.

• I would emancipate myself from Canada and start my own country. Population = me.

What Guys Said 23

• In pounds that's £696,240,650

Buy the following for myself:
    Fire Emblem: Fates (conquest)
    Overwatch
    A new chicken coop
    A nice heated greenhouse for the patio
    home4lifenow.com/.../Glass-House-Kits.jpg
    Like that sort of thing
    After that, buy loads of tropical seeds/plants to grow in it :D

Donate £100, 000 to my school
    Set up a conservation charity
    Invest in land/property development for a source of income

Stash away the rest and live in a nice house on the coast- maybe Cornwall or Scotland (Isle of Skye looks nice :) ) After going to university and living my life of course.

• 1. Pay off all my bills and be completely free of debt.
    2. Fund an project for MIT architects and engineers to design and build a completely autonomous off-the-grid house / subsistence yard for me in northern Saskatchewan/Manitoba/Ontario or southern Nunavut/NWT. It will also have automated defense.
    3. Move into it and disappear not having to be forced to deal with humans ever again.
    4. Keep the rest of the money in the bank or secure funds like US Treasury Bonds.

• Give my mom and dad one million dollars, give my brother and sister half a million dollars, buy my grandma the best house for her and get her the best doctors. Then buy out everyone's property where I live and make it into a lake to fish from and turn the rest into a forest with stone fantasy stuff all over the forest. Like a giant hydra sculptor in the lake, a dragon in the forest and a bunch of other stuff like that. I would charge people to fish and see the art work in the forest. I would also build my dream home. Then I would buy my own in door gun range and all the guns I've ever wanted. Then I would travel to Japan and pay Oda, the creator of one piece, to tell me if Luffy and Nami get together in a romantic relationship with each other. I would also open up a small restaurant called oldies but goodies. Where you can listen to classic rock and oldies. We would serve pretty much anything. Then if I still have some left over, I would put it away in my own vault.

• invest 3/4 of it , with the rest pay off any bills, move and buy a house out in the country so its quieter , but not so fare out of town where it takes an hour just to get anywhere

• I'd live deliciously.

• New house, a sports car, travel around the world, a yacht, and form a business and turn it into a worldwide empire.

• I'd start a bar and kickstart my entertainment business. And also house myself in some apartment somewhere by a large city. (Likely Seattle)

• Student loans, that should cover about a semester ;P

• invest it in low risk financial vehicles. Then help out my loved ones. Then start my porn company. Be a continuous donor to HIV research, environmental charities and cancer support.

• I would make lots of businesses so that money will just keep coming forever. Invest and buy all the needs and wants. Donate some to those who need it.

• Put it on black and let it ride.

• If I had a small loan of a billion dollars...
    Family. Charity. Invest. Set up a business

• I get my pilots license and buy my own plane

• I wouldn't.

• I'd buy GAG shut it down then bring it back as a rate my cock website.

• Strip club

• Building self sustainable modern communities that live in harmony with the earth and nature

• Mansion, bunch of arcade machines, and flash the rest around so I'd be seen as attractive lol

• I would bribe western hemisphere presidents to convince their citizens to buy magnesium.

• rapidly. or slowly. not sure yet.

• spend it all on really hot chicks

• first i would quit my stupid job, oh what a relief that would be then start having a real life of freedom, maybe work on my invention ideas

• I will rebuild my country, Syria.

• That would barely rebuild 1 city

• @Averageusername Before the crisis one American dollar used to equal about 50 SYP now it equals 220 SYP by doing the math the new value of a billion is 219857000000.0000 SYP well the price of the materials is for sure doubled compared to what they were, I believe they can build a lot of things tho.