Most Helpful Girl
Pay off all my student debt. Help out my Mum and my siblings so they'll all be secure and my Mum could leave my stepdad if she wanted to. Buy my grandmother's house and homes for my uncles who live with her. Pay off my friends' student loans :') . Fund my SO's creative projects (he's a writer and filmmaker). Buy a house where I can live with my SO and some pets, decorate all these homes of course.. Buy lots of pretty clothes and gifts for my loved ones. Go on nice holidays. Fund the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition in the UK (hypocritical maybe but I'd do it). And help out some charities, probably homelessness and mental health charities1
Most Helpful Guy
1. hire a money management team. lawyer, accountant, etc.
2. pay my taxes.
3. pay off my debts.
4. pay off my parent's debts.
5. new car and house for myself, somewhere on the California coast.
6. new house for my parents.
7. a few million into retirement funds for each parent.
8. pay my brother's debts.
9. set up college funds for my nieces and nephews, plus the children of my close friends.
10. invest the rest and live off the interest.
11. study business so I can know what's happening with my money in the long run.
12. spoil myself within reason.