She won't give me my dog back?

A cute male Maltese she has her in her house should
i just take it next time i see it? Or is that theft. It it's my dog

Most Helpful Guy

• if it is your dog why is it in her house

• I let her hold the dog sometimes to play with and stay overnight

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• If you have some sort of proof that he is yours, for example paper work or tons of photos from when you first got the dog that are dated or a few people willing to be wittnesses that the dog is yours and you ask her for the dog back, then call the non emergancy police to have them help you get the dog back, may have to take her to court, it may seem long and tedious but if the dog is being mistreated, either by abuse or neglect then its worth getting the dog out of there

• Talk to a Lawyer. or just take the Dog on your own if its yours

• It's your dog? Go into that house and get your dog. If that was my dog and someone wouldn't give em back to me I wouldn't hesitate to get physical with them. Go get your dog and if you think there will be any resistance bring a guy friend with you who you know will help.

• Why would she have your dog? It sounds like there is a dispute as to who's dog it is.

• well she took it from you so I don't know. I guess if either of you keep the dog its theft. maybe search up some laws. you might have to go to court if things get too heated.

• Steal it and flee to Canada and live happily ever after

• Call the police on her.

What Girls Said 0