When are you the happiest?

I'm the happiest when I'm alone. I get drained, physically and emotionally when surrounded by crowds.

Wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im the happiest when things go well with the people close to me in my life and when I know I can trust them.
    Then Im also happiest when Im alone since I need my alone time ''sometimes'' and I deal better with things that way. Not a fan of crowds either, maybe the whole introvert thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happiest when I go get myself bubble tea and sit there alone sipping it and thinking about my punny jokes

What Guys Said 33

• Well I am the happiest when being in front of one of my lady friends, all of witch know all about what I wear, then having them strip me down to just them.. and then maybe commenting on how much they like me in them.. or even playing some sort of a game with me.. that could even include laying me across their knee and spanking my diaper and rubber panted bottom.. they all know just how fast this can and does turn me on.. this is not one of those smart ass answers by the way.. just an honest one.. take care now

• you are an introvert. I am as well. I'm social, but I recharge in private.

Happiest most of the time, because I a make happy where I'm at...

• Yessssss. I know I'm an introvert. :))
      Thats good thqt you're always happy. Life should be lived that way

• When I go on a bike ride or a run by myself, either on the beach or by the lake, surrounded by nature with no one else around. It's very therapeutic!

• That moment in winter when you curl up in a warm hammock with some hot spiced wine to watch a fire burn and crackle.

• im happiest when im lone , i mean a good movie relaxing on the couch no computers or phones are going off to talk. what could be more relaxing?

• What is a good movie? What genre?

• Ha! Same. I LOVE horror movies. Like evil dead or insidious :). They relax me.

• that is cool then , i know a good long movie longer than 2 hours really gets me in the mood for some sleep time at night when i watch them. not saying the movies put me to sleep lol but they relax me really well.

• I am happiest when I am with my girls. I like the alone thing too though whether it be travelling or hiking out in the middle of nowhere.

• Working towards a goal and accomplishing that goal.
    Giving to others, making them happy and being recognized for it. Accomplishing a goal gives me a ton of pride in myself, but it's another level when others recognize what you did and thank you.

• I'm the happiest surrounded by dozens of half naked girls. that's why i love to be outside during summer time :3

• Haha! Have you ever been to nude beach before? Its on my bucket list ^ ^

• it could be fun. but i don't want it to turn into a sausage fest lol XD

• Most likely it would. I would think more men go than females. Sadly :/

• Being an introvert means you are happy in bed with Netflix

• Nah, I rather read a good book

• 😂 doesn't mean I might happy in bed.. Sorry in India so low speed and no Netflix..
      But yeah gag makes me happy

• I was once at my happiest in a fight. The world washed away into the serene bliss of violence. I miss those days. :(

• In the crowd : in the mosh pits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHEUe1Nx8M

• When I'm on a road trip by myself exploring new places

• Awesome!!! Are the trips usually spontaneous?

• Amazing. I only been to one road trip, and it was from Illinois to Washington state. It was horrible bc I was stuck with annoying family members. But I think alone would be ideal :))

• Oh it's definitely better alone, since you can stop when you want and eat where you want and no one to annoy you

• When it's just me and my anvil. I zone out and the world ceases to exist.

• So you're a typical introvert. Same.

• at a bath of blood of mine fiercest foes

• When I am alone or with my friends that's it

• Not when I am am sick, that's for sure. When am I happiest? Taking the next step on the long journey that is life.

• Next step?

• Yup. After I am done being sick, if all goes well, I will work again YAY!, then I will be going back to school and take fun classes, hopefully meet fun people, and then I have a 5 month long work schedule, then I am off to Japan to study abroad! So, lot of steps and a lot of excitement.

• Wow! Sounds like you got a lot of plans. Soo happy for you. Keep it up friend :))

Best wishes

• When I am working out, at practice

• I'm the happiest when I'm alone... Crowds of people or even 5 people in a small room makes me feel closterfobic if there is noise and stuff... I'm a big introvert so yea, in my room listening to music or watching a movie makes me 100% happy !! :)

• after the gym nothing feels better

• When I'm in a boxing ring.

• I bet it becomes blissful :)

• Haha. You're a walking contradiction. You knock people out but you're studying medicine to help people when hurt. Love it! Keep it up

• Lmao. Dam. You got me there.

• When I'm with the people I care most about

• During and after sex.

• When I am presenting the program that I built.

• Happiest when i play football or guitar :P well that all that i really love

• Church. And basketball

• I have no idea.

• 0|0
  • When I'm deep inside

• When I'm having sex with a girl and didn't have to pay her. It's been about 6 years now :(

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• When I'm with my boyfriend, alone. I also hate crowds.

• When I'm talking to a certain someone, when I'm with my mom and pup, when I'm listening to music, when I'm watching comedies... :)

• When I am eating a poptart lol!

• i'm happiest after i accomplish a difficult goal, or do really well in something. or when i'm chatting with my best friend :)

• When I'm camping.

• When I listening to music

• in a crowd dancing to loud music or the blissful seconds after i orgasm lmao

• When I'm with my family ❤️

• When I'm in bed. I feel safe and I start to see things clearly, which helps me to solve my problems.

• Whenever I'm taking a hot bath
    When having a drink with friends under the sun
    When I'm winning in a game :p

• by myself listening to music.

• I'm the same way. I need to be alone to be happy.

• Watching a good movie

• When I'm hiking or swimming laps :)

• When I'm driving around with my music turned up.

• Hahah, yessss!!! And mostly when you sing along, not in a care in the world

• At clubs, during sex, when I'm riding my horse, and when I'm with my daughters and my girlfriend

• I am happy When i am with people that i Love 😜😘

• I'm happiest with my freinds. We make each other laugh so frivkin hard😂

• After my run, and being surrounded by people who love and care about

• Same as you.