What is the most fun thing you've done this week?

Please do not answer this question. It will make me both jealous and envious.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Played basketball and won 3 games played ten games of billiards and won 8 and got a couple girls #'s and a job opportunity, all the week my girlfriend dumps me. Moving on with life even though she has blocked me and I will find someone better, I doubt she will I treated her like gold

What Girls Said 12

• I died.

Nah. I'm just kidding. I didn't die. The most fun thing was marathon the first season of Miraculous Ladybug in the original French with no subtitles.

• the funnest thing I've done all week is watch a horror movie. Bet you're neither jealous nor envious..

• Finished finals!
    But the fun is only just beginning this week. Going to my Bfs military ball and then I graduate college on Saturday!

• It's finals week so one night I think I got eight hours of sleep instead of my usual four.

• I got a root canal lol

• I ate cake. I also replayed The Last Of Us. I don't get out much, people are too normal.

• Multi-orgasms

• Received a call from a long time date who is currently in Israel :)

• Meh playing my phone 😅

• I made a new picture for my personal drawing collection. It's not done, but it looks great.

• I volunteered at an animal shelter and played with dozens of my fur babies☺️

• Had sex with a one nightstand. Yep, 5 orgasms later I can say it was epic.

What Guys Said 12

• You sounded like you are trying to troll us by asking us not to troll you by answering with your question lol

• I answered this question. It was a hoot!

• play the Overwatch beta

• played to overwatch beta with some friends :D

• I am taking my final exams in these weeks 😭😭😭 I will finish next week insha'Allah

• I've learnt how to use a new 3D program.

• Swimming with my friends in a lake.

• Reading my book. I've been in bed all week sick. :(

• Masturbate i guess :p

• allors o danse

• masturbated

• Well i had a bad news from home and still didn't fix the problem however i learned how to be mature and be more practical instead of beating myself up.. So i went out i bought ice cream and a cup of coffee and spend few hours alone thats was what i needed...