What is the most fun thing you've done this week?

Please do not answer this question. It will make me both jealous and envious.

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Played basketball and won 3 games played ten games of billiards and won 8 and got a couple girls #'s and a job opportunity, all the week my girlfriend dumps me. Moving on with life even though she has blocked me and I will find someone better, I doubt she will I treated her like gold

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I died.

Nah. I'm just kidding. I didn't die. The most fun thing was marathon the first season of Miraculous Ladybug in the original French with no subtitles.

0|0
    0|0
  • the funnest thing I've done all week is watch a horror movie. Bet you're neither jealous nor envious..

0|0
    0|0
  • Finished finals!
    But the fun is only just beginning this week. Going to my Bfs military ball and then I graduate college on Saturday!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's finals week so one night I think I got eight hours of sleep instead of my usual four.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a root canal lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate cake. I also replayed The Last Of Us. I don't get out much, people are too normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Multi-orgasms

0|0
    0|0
  • Received a call from a long time date who is currently in Israel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh playing my phone 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I made a new picture for my personal drawing collection. It's not done, but it looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I volunteered at an animal shelter and played with dozens of my fur babies☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Had sex with a one nightstand. Yep, 5 orgasms later I can say it was epic.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You sounded like you are trying to troll us by asking us not to troll you by answering with your question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I answered this question. It was a hoot!

0|0
    0|0
  • play the Overwatch beta

0|0
    0|0
  • played to overwatch beta with some friends :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am taking my final exams in these weeks 😭😭😭 I will finish next week insha'Allah

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learnt how to use a new 3D program.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimming with my friends in a lake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading my book. I've been in bed all week sick. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate i guess :p

0|0
    0|0
  • allors o danse

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbated

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i had a bad news from home and still didn't fix the problem however i learned how to be mature and be more practical instead of beating myself up.. So i went out i bought ice cream and a cup of coffee and spend few hours alone thats was what i needed...

0|0
    0|0