What should I watch I am so meh?

Any movies or shows? Something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you feel like. I will list a few options.

If you want to go on an emotional rollercoaster which is really intense: Dear Zachary. It is a true story made by my favorite director. It is an amazing movie and I will never forget it>

If you want to damn good action with a decent story: John Wick.

If you feel like a fun, quirky movie: Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

Now, lets move on to shows.

If you want a strong story in a show, which is not prude or shy: Sense8

If you want something easy to watch: How I Met Your Mother; and Dharma and Greg

If you want a very good sci-fi show, with a lot of likeable characters and a good story: Firefly.

And finally, a bonus. While this is actually a game, it feels like an interactive movie. It is called: Firewatch and lasts about 3 hours.

I am quite sure you will find at least one movie/show you like among these! Let me know it you thought they were any good :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a new anime for you though I'm not sure if you've seen it or not!

It's called My Neighbor Seki.

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 13

• watch the new star wars movie if you are into star wars, it isn't so bad. Watch the new peanuts movie if you are into charlie brown and snoopy, it was really good. Watch inside out if you are feeling moody and have those deep thoughts. I would also recommend you just listening to music and relaxing if you need to chil.

• I've been watching Grace and Frankie, it seems to cheer me up when I am sad. If you have netflix, it's on there right now :) They just added a new season!

• I started watching an anime called "Seraph Of The End" lately, very gory so most likely not everyone's thing, but so good!

• Someone got my interested in the tv show teen wolf. :D Though a lot of the characters annoy me.

You could watch chuck.

• You should watch Miraculous Ladybug.

With no subtitles.

• An Idiot Abroad. it is... beyond hilarious :D

• Watch bloodline on Netflix, it's amazing!

• Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Hawaii Five-0
    Vampire Diaries
    Divergent
    Or re-watch movies you thought were creepy when you were younger, you'd be dissappointed.

• Rugrats

• The 100 !!!

• Watch the best auditions for talent shows

• Watch shrek is love shrek is life 😂