Question about facebook messenger?

So I accidentally video called my friend while chatting on fb messenger. I tapped on cancel as fast as I could but I still wonder, is it possible he might have seen me without accepting nor declining the call? Becuase I could see myself on the screen for a couple of seconds.
Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I just don't know and I hope he didn't see me because I look like crap rn tbh xD

I guess a better question would be, is it possible he could see me while it's still ringing? Or does it not appear on his screen yet until he either accepts or declines the video call?

Most Helpful Guy

• No he couldn't see you. I chat with a friend on there with it and I think I've hit that stupid button twice haha. I just say sorry I hit the stupid button.

• Phew, okay good haha that stupid button cx

• Haha it is like in the dumbest place. I know other people have this problem because I've received miss calls on there.

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll still see it, it'll say he missed a call by you.

• Yeah but he won't see my face, right?

• No, it'll just be a few words and an option for him to call back is all~

What Guys Said 1

• If he did accept it and the connection was fast he may have seen you

What Girls Said 3

• I don't use fb!

• If the call didn't connect then he didn't see you.

• That happened to me the other day, and my friend saw me, so I would say yes.