Pokemon Sun and Moon Trailer is here who the eff is excited about this as much as I am?

Which Version are you gonna pick and which starter would you pick

#pokemonsun
#pokemonmoon

• HELLS YEAH
  • Nah
  • Meh
Damn this is so cool we're gonna get it 3 days before Europe probably because they leaked the trademarks early

Most Helpful Girl

• Hells yeah! I mean, I know that the Pokemon games are basically playing the same game over and over again and I'm throwing money at something that I've basically already got five slightly different versions of but damn, I am so excited! <3 Also I'm probably gonna go for Rowlet, the little guy looks adorable and I tend to prefer grass types. Litten looks okay too.

• Not sure what version yet though, I wanna wait to see the differences be revealed :/

• Yeah but Imma pick sun because of the Lion legendary looks badass af

• hahah Fire types are better!

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! I've been talking about it nonstop with a friend of mine since yesterday.

• Just saw it today and I'm excited, it's 3 days before my boyfriend. ^^

• aww I can't even buy it because I have a ds lite ):

• I prefer yugioh

• I freaking adore pokemon. However, I don't really like the starters >: . I will probably get moon version but I am not sure. I will decide later.

• by the way, have you played Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? I haven't. ><
      The last pokemon game I played was Pokemon X.

• I played Omega Ruby it was cool

• Jigglypuff is the shit!

What Guys Said 13

• I've always been the blue/silver/Y person so if I get it I'll go with moon. Although I haven't really played much past Silver.

• #teamlitten I always start with fire despite it usually being mediocre.

I wish they'd put this track back into the games though.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDOtEeI8sOQ

• I haven't played in years, but I am actually excited for this game. I'm sort of the iphone micro-transaction crap, and would like to just carry a gameboy around with me when I'm waiting in line. This looks fun.

• I lost interest in Pokémon after ruby and sapphire. It just doesn't feel like Pokémon anymore.

• Its because of the graphics. I love ruby version.

• @slimstiffy Oh yeah of course, I have fire red, but I only got it because the graphics were better than the original. Everything over leaf gree and fire red is just piss poor, in my opinion.

• Yeah me too man. i always thought it was because the fun of playing it as a kid with trading pokemon and link cable battles with friends and all was gone... Im glad im not the only one though :-)

• Honestly, I'm not excited at all about these versions.
    I'll probably still end up getting them, beating it in a few weeks and then not play again like I did with the other games, though.

• I'm getting back into pokemon and I gotta choose sun because I love the sun

• Hell yea
    Team Sun
    Team Rowlet

• I am going to drop $400 just to play this game.

• This makes me feel old as hell man. Its come a long way since red and blue!
    But i have to say my time with the games is done. But wtf is up with these starters man. These must be the worst starters i have ever seen! Legendaries seem ok. Im glad some still enjoy the games. I hope they continue.

• I've been playing Pokemon since the very first ones Red Blue Yellow. Never gets old.

• Yes (: I never played the yellow version.

• @apple24 Pretty much the same as Red and Blue except Pikachu follows you around and Team Rocket actually looks likes Jessie and James from the TV show. It still works on my Gameboy Color. It was pretty cool how they did a similar thing with the remake of Gold and Silver with Heartgold Soulsilver where the pokemon follow you around.

• Logic ::
    Knows the story gonna be the same as last 6 seasons
    Still Pre-Orders ; - ;

• I don't play any of the 3DS games. So far, they just haven't been that good. If these games are good, I might buy a 3DS, but so far it hasn't been worth the money.

• sounds good